Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Digital Project Manager for
our client in the Telecommunication domain. We value our
professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting
challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract
position and the client is looking for someone to start
Duration: 13 Months Contract
Location: Piscataway, NJ/Zip Code: 08854
Role: Digital Project Manager
Role Description: The Digital Project Manager would need to have at
least 5 years of experience. This Consultant – Digital Optimization
will be responsible for supporting a best in class Omni Channel
vision for the future.
The person will be responsible for supporting a cross functional
team responsible for driving sales/conversions in buy paths for the
client on mobile devices. The person filling this position will
also support the websites on the ATG/Endeca platforms.
The ideal candidate has ATG/Endeca background/experience, strong
online/buy path experience, project management skills, strong
online sales experience, executive level communication skills,
strong vendor management background, and significant online
usability/user experience background.
The candidate will need to ensure a best in class experience to
drive customer traffic and maximize sales. This position will also
work closely with various vendors, HQ Marketing and I.T.
organizations and creative design agencies to support initiatives
and ensure program success.
- Be a primary point of contact, business owner, and lead for
- Support a cross functional team aimed at attracting more
prospects and increasing online sales throughout the evolution of
the ATG/Endeca platforms.
- Become Subject Matter Expert for the client site on mobile
- Increase online sales through optimization of the all
transactions and customer touchpoints.
- Identify and implement key projects and functionality to maintain
the client wireless leadership position for the mobile
- Ensure appropriate connectivity and linkages with client wireless
personalization efforts and associated projects.
- Assist in the management of the parallel path efforts of the
transformation of desktop.com, mobile and tablet sites.
- Ensure periodic releases of portal conversions to guarantee lifts
realized in 2013 and in 2014.
- Drive internal and external stakeholders (including partner
agencies) to deliver best in class mobile experiences.
- Acts as a thought leader to influence visionary changes on the
mobile site to meet business requirements and goals.
- Support a technical team to maximize sales and system
- Bachelor?s degree in Marketing, Sales, or Information Technology
- 5+ years of e-commerce experience with a firm grasp of website
Dynamic page generation, and personalization.
- 5+ years of sales, operations and/or marketing experience.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in online business practices,
including web analytics, content management, SEM, SEO, A/B-split
testing, catalog management, and online merchandising.
- ATG Web Commerce platform experience strongly preferred.
- Endeca Page Builder and Workbench experience strongly
- Strong analytical skills to review traffic/conversion/funnel and
sales reports to identify areas for opportunity.
- Ability to support non-routine, highly complex technical
- Experience with communicating/presenting to upper management.
- Experience managing strategic partners (preferably design and
- Strong reporting, forecasting, analytics skills.
- Preferred knowledge of Adobe CQ5, Site Catalyst, and Test and
- Certified Usability Analyst or equivalent usability certification
- Must have strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint
high proficiency required).
- Certification in Meclabs Landing Page optimization preferred
(training can be provided).
- Familiarity with customizing user flows for different device
types (mobile/ tablet/desktop).
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and multiple/simultaneous,
highly complex, cross-functional projects/initiatives.
- Highly responsive and proactive, supporting leaders and team.
- Proven ability to work and interact with multiple stakeholder
groups and agencies/vendors.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and under pressure
of very stringent deadlines.
- Possess problem solving and analytical skills, including the
ability to create sophisticated design solutions to complex
Primary Skill Requirement:
- ATG/Endeca background/experience, strong online/buy path
experience, and project management skills.
Education: Bachelor?s Degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: Yes
We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as
W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
Recruiter Name: Monika Singh
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 4033)