Network and System Administrator III
Company: Precision Medicine Group, LLC.
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Position Title: IT Network and Systems Admin III External
Description: Calling all Tech Heads! Looking to make your next move
in security? Well Precision Medicine Group is an offering an
exciting opportunity to join Network and Systems team in a fully
remote capacity! A little about us: Precision Medicine Group, LLC
is the leading global provider of precision medicine research
services and creative commercialization solutions for life sciences
companies. After completing the largest private investment raise of
a life sciences services company in 2012, we have rapidly grown
through a series of acquisitions and 20%+ annual organic growth to
more than 1,500 people in over 25 offices across the U.S., Canada
and Europe. A little about the Role: This position is responsible
for the analysis, recommendation, provisioning,
installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems,
network and cloud infrastructure hardware, software and related
technologies associated with all office locations. You will also
participate in technical research and development to enable
continuing technology innovation. Ensuring that system-hardware,
operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere
to corporate standards and are operational as required by service
level agreements. Additional duties include participating in
end-user technical support on an as needed basis, as well as
defining, coordinating, implementing and documenting technical
standards. Day-to Day:
- Install and configure Physical, Virtual, Cloud servers,
ensuring systems are compliant and work reliably.
- Perform daily monitoring, verifying the integrity and
availability of all server hardware, resources, and key
- Repair and recover from hardware, software and process
failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
Apply patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade
administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as
- Develop infrastructure documentation, technology mappings in
compliance with SOP's.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and
resource optimization as required.
- Proactively works with business leaders to identify and
implement solutions that increase efficiencies, increase revenues,
enhance the internal and external customer experience, and
decreases overall costs.
- Performs as a lead in projects, design, acquisition, growth and
migration initiatives and research products and new technologies to
increase efficiency of business and operations.
- Development and maintenance of documentation and topologies to
support BCP\disaster recovery plans.--
- Implement and maintain standards across the PMG businesses and
ensure alignment with enterprise standards.
- Participates in answering, evaluating, and prioritizing service
requests and ensures timely resolution of user issues by assigning
appropriate priority and resolution goal.
- Perform audit checks for security, process and resource
- Provide Tier III/other support per request from various
constituencies, participates in Cybersecurity defense, provide
technical guidance to other engineers and users.
- Infrequent travel to other sites may be required.
- Regularly interacts with senior management, employees and
- Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as
engineering or computer science or an equivalent combination of
education & experience.
- Minimum of 8 years working as a server/network administrator in
a medium-large scale business environment. Other required:
- Azure, AWS, Cisco, A+, Net+ or MS certifications or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years working and supporting cloud implementation
in Azure and/or AWS.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an end-user, technical
support role. Preferred Skills and experience:
- Support and management of Azure and Office 365 cloud services
and Iaas environments.
- VMs, Storage Blobs, Virtual networks, Peer Vnets, Azure AD,
Loadbalancing, Backup and replication, Container management.
- Experience managing Azure Active Directory, Office/Exchange
O365, Enterprise Applications,Teams
- Support of Hyper-Visor management for Windows Hyper-V and
Vmware 6.x.. environments.
- Deploying and managing replication, HA and failover
technologies (ARS, SRM, Zertos, DFSR)
- Experiense managing Identity/security: Microsoft and Azure
Active Directory management,AWS IAM
- Deploying and managing SAN and NAS storage solution
- Management of DNS, Namespaces, Network shares, and mapped
drives, Patch management and Vulerability support technologies,
Monitoring technologies, Backup Technologies and Concepts (Druva,
- Microsoft Office 2010 / 2013 / 2016 and Office for Mac 2011 /
2016 and Office 365
- Configuration and deployment of SSO/SAML, ADFS.
- Management of SD-WAN, AutoNetFailover(ISP Failover), Network
Accelerators/optimization, Network Firewalls (IPSEC VPN Tunnels,
Remote Access VPN, ACL's, NAT's etc...) , Client VPN solutions,
IDS/IPS technologies, network Routing, VLAN's, ACL's, SVI's, etc...
Routers, L3/L2 switches, WAP
- Ability to perform light to medium physical work of lifting up
to 50 pounds Business Unit: Precision Medicine Group Office Based:
Remote Employment Type: Exempt Employment Status: Regular Full-time
Work From Home Available: City: Country: United States State:
Community / Marketing Title: Network and System Administrator III
City: Flemington State: New Jersey Country: United States Company
Profile: Precision Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts
in fields from advanced lab sciences to translational informatics,
clinical trial delivery, and regulatory affairs, payer insights to
marketing communications. Together, we help our pharmaceutical and
life-sciences clients conquer product development and
commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving environment. If
you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or
are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online
application process and need an alternative method for applying,
you may contact Precision Medicine Group at
Location_formattedLocationLong: Flemington, New Jersey US Precision
Medicine Group is an integrated team of experts in fields from
advanced lab sciences to translational informatics and regulatory
affairs, payer insights to marketing communications. Together, we
help our pharmaceutical and life-sciences clients conquer product
development and commercialization challenges in a rapidly evolving
environment. If you are an individual with a disability and require
a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application
process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use
this online application process and need an alternative method for
applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at
Keywords: Precision Medicine Group, LLC., Trenton , Network and System Administrator III, IT / Software / Systems , Flemington, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!