Power BI Developer - ETL Exp.
Company: JEG Search LLC
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Our client is a national media company located in New York.
The BI Developer will be responsible for designing and developing
our client's Business Intelligence ecosystem that transforms data
from multiple systems and platforms (ELK stack, Salesforce, AWS,
Excel, and others) into reporting, dashboards, and visualizations.
This will provide crucial insights into company's business
operations and careful tracking of advertising campaign data. The
candidate must be able to employ established and create custom API
integrations and automations for data synthesis across
- Design, develop, test, deploy and support BI solutions
(Reporting, Dashboarding, Visualizations) for advertiser campaigns
and internal KPI metrics
- Provide expertise in analysis of the synthesized data in the BI
- Use Power BI to unify data from AWS, and Salesforce.
- Evaluate existing BI reports and dashboards, improving where
possible, or suggesting alternatives where efficiencies can be
- Translate end user requests and business requirements into
technical specifications and effective BI solutions
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum of 2+ years Power BI development
- ETL or Alteryx experience is a big plus
- Experience integrating Power BI with AWS, and Salesforce
- Proficiency with DAX, M, and R coding. Advanced proficiency
with Power Query
Keywords: JEG Search LLC, Trenton , Power BI Developer - ETL Exp., IT / Software / Systems , Dayton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!