.NET Developer (Remote)
Company: Pinnacle Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Title: .NET Developer
Pay Rate: $50/hr-$53/hr
Contract to Hire Opportunity: 3 months
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing
applications for proprietary software for internal use.
- Use Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported programming
language (e.g., VB.NET, Visual C#).
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs
to determine technical requirements.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug
programs to meet needs.
- Assist in beginning process of implementing BluePrism.
- .Net Framework: 6 Plus Years
- Comments for Suppliers:
- Willing to accept higher experienced applicants for higher bill
- Due to budgetary constraints, must be able to pre-pay supplier
prior to December 15th.
Keywords: Pinnacle Group, Inc., Trenton , .NET Developer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Dayton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!