Team Lead, R&D Software Engineering
Company: Clario. The Best of ERT & Bioclinica.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Clario seeks a Team Lead, R&D Software Engineering to
oversee a specific product or service group made up of software
engineers, technicians and/or support personnel. - - -Clario
-delivers the leading endpoint technology solutions for clinical
trials. Through experience gained from over 19,000 clinical trials
delivered in support of 870 regulatory approvals, -Clario -fuses
scientific expertise and global scale into the broadest endpoint
technology platform to enable pharmaceutical, biotech and medical
device partners to transform lives. Through Trial Anywhere---,
-Clario -has mastered the ability to generate rich evidence across
all trial models: decentralized, hybrid and site-based clinical
trials. With 30 facilities in nine countries across North America,
Europe and Asia Pacific, -Clario's global team of science,
technology and operational experts has been delivering the richest
clinical evidence for nearly 50 years.Our Team Lead, R&D
Software Engineering - -
- Provides direction and coordination of the work developing
software products or component systems as directed by the product
owner in the context of an Agile software development process.
- Coordinates the process of estimating the scope and duration of
- Establishes timelines and maintains progress reporting.
- Provides "hands on" work as a member of the software
engineering team. - Leadership and coordination is only a portion
of this job. - -
- Oversees the scheduling and planning of projects and the
maintenance of related progress reporting.
- Plans the development process to include testing; takes
responsibility for the assurance of quality and the performance of
the end product. - Conducts testing activities as appropriate.
- Drives the design, development and research work necessary to
deliver project components on time and within budget. - -
- Collaborates with the product owner and department management
to resolve technical challenges and remove process obstacles to
insure integration of the deliverables inside and outside the
organization upon release.
- Coordinates staff capacity and constraints with other
priorities in the department. - -
- Responsible for deployment of test and production
- Responsible for the training and development of all new staff
members regarding departmental resources and procedures.
- May lead or participate in hiring activity.
- Provides technical leadership and effective technical mentoring
skills. - Takes initiative to assist others. - Evaluates technical
solutions proposed by junior staff. - -
- Plans for ongoing training and development opportunities for
staff.The duties and responsibilities listed in this job
description represent the major responsibilities of the position. -
Clario reserves the right to amend or change these duties. Other
duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. - This
job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent
a contract.What we seek - -
- B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent combination of training
- 5+ years of related experience, or relevant Masters degree plus
2 years related experience
- Related experience defined as professional software development
as part of a structured software engineering function following a
disciplined development life cycle.
- Intermediate to advanced level of mastery of related business
calls, CSS, XML, JSON, HTML5 and SQL.
- Life sciences domain experience with exposure to regulated
clinical research is a plus.What we offer -
- Competitive Salary plus Annual bonus target
- Excellent On-Boarding plan
- Global Exchange Program
- Exceptional Tuition Reimbursement program
- Comprehensive Benefits PackageWe are an equal opportunity
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law. All are welcome - join
Keywords: Clario. The Best of ERT & Bioclinica., Trenton , Team Lead, R&D Software Engineering, IT / Software / Systems , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!