Senior Software Engineer, .NET (Remote)
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Sr. Software
Engineer in the United States to help people succeed across the
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home
repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your
dry cleaning - our software, payments, and commerce-enabling
solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and
form great relationships with their customers.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work closely with the
Engineering team to innovate, research, and develop code following
coding standards and adhering to designs supporting internal
business requirements and/or external customers.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
The following duties are normal for this position. This list is not
to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be
required and assigned.
- Designs, documents, develops, tests, optimizes, and maintains
software systems for use by internal staff and external
- Creates scripts for the automation of internal processes and
- Uses experience from a wide variety of platforms (Windows,
Linux) and technologies (e.g., .Net Core, Dapper, SQL, git,
database design, streaming data platforms and systems, Rabbit, and
other languages and technologies as necessary) to accomplish
- Performs basic maintenance and system administration on
- Follow industry best practices, leveraging appropriate software
- Review and provided feedback on product requirements and
- Communicate and coordinate activities with engineering
departments including Product Management, Quality Assurance,
DevOps, and other engineering teams.
- Provides technical product improvement suggestions to improve
quality, performance, maintainability.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information systems,
computer engineering, systems analysis or a related discipline, or
equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience using C# and .NET Core
- 5+ years of experience with SQL Server
- 5+ years of experience developing secure, RESTful APIs
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Experience with version control software (specifically git
- Working knowledge of agile software development life
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong, clear written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Docker is a plus
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move
with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are
and guide us from how we hire to how we recognize our team
Some Of The Perks Of Working With Us
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love
what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time
devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
More About Us
We've recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and
payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is
Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed
over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with
operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the
United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across
five "everyday life" verticals: Education, Health and Fitness,
Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, "If youre offered a seat on a rocket
ship, dont ask what seat! Just get on." We couldnt agree more. So,
are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.Were
dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people
regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation,
disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged
from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO
We're committed to replying to each application and look forward to
getting in touch with you soon.
Keywords: Xplor, Trenton , Senior Software Engineer, .NET (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Dayton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!