Company: INVIDI Technologies Corporation
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Software DeveloperPrinceton, NJ Who we are:INVIDI Technologies
Corporation is the world's leading developer of software
transforming television all over the world. Our two-time Emmy -
Award-winning technology is widely deployed by cable, satellite,
and telco operators. We provide a device-agnostic solution
delivering ads to the right household no matter what program or
network you're watching, how you're watching, or whether you're in
front of your TV, laptop, cell phone or any other device. INVIDI
created the multi-billion-dollar addressable television business
that today is growing rapidly globally.INVIDI is right at the heart
of the very exciting and fast-paced world of commercial television;
companies benefiting from our software include DirecTV and Dish
Network, networks such as CBS/Viacom and A&E, advertising
agencies such as Ogilvy and Publicis, and advertisers such as
Chevrolet and Verizon.INVIDI's world-class technology solutions are
known for their flexibility and adaptability. These traits allow
INVIDI partners to transform their video content delivery network,
revamping legacy systems without significant capital or hardware
investments. Our clients count on us to provide superior
capabilities, excellent service, and ease of use.The goal of
developing a unified video ad tech platform is a big one and the
right Associate Software Developers--like you--flourish in INVIDI's
creative, inspiring, and supportive culture. It is a demanding,
high-energy, and fast-paced environment. INVIDI's developers are
self-motivated quick studies, can-do individuals who embrace the
challenge of solving difficult and complex problems.About the
role:We seek highly dedicated, motivated, and passionate Associate
Software Developers who can use the right tools to find the best
solutions to problems. We embrace the Agile methodology and as part
of a scrum team you will play an important role in all aspects of
product development--design, development, integration, and testing.
And you will share in the pride and satisfaction as your work makes
it into production at INVIDI's clients.The position will report
directly to the Talent Development Manager and will be based in our
Princeton, NJ office.Key responsibilities:
- Engage in system design and develop well designed, testable,
and efficient code that conforms to standard specifications
- Write functional and unit test code that can be automated in CI
pipelines to test key parts of the system
- Implement software solutions per product requirements
- Work closely with test engineers to review requirements, system
designs and plan for both manual and automated testing
- Provide on-call support for cloud-deployed services as part of
a DevOps team
- Investigate field issues, support production systems, and
diagnose root cause of defects/issues
- Collaborate within and outside your Scrum team in a resourceful
and flexible manner
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting You
- Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of coding languages like Java / Kotlin /Python with
at least three years' experience.
- Experienced UNIX developer with Perl and bash scripting and
ability to debug/troubleshoot.
- Experience developing serverless solutions with cloud
technologies like AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Support a SaaS environment to meet service objectives.
- Hands-on experience in installing, configuring, operating, and
monitoring CI/CD pipeline tools
- Troubleshoot issues along the CI/CD pipeline
- An aptitude for analytical problem solving.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work well in an Agile
- Skill to quickly learn new technologies and work in a
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design, data structures
and analytics, and algorithms, working with database technologies
such as DynamoDB, MemcacheDB, or Redis as well as Protocol Buffers
and ParquetIt will be very good if you have experience in:
- C++ experience
- Build tools such as Gradle or Maven.
- Containerization with Docker.
- JFrog Artifactory.
- Infrastructure as code development.
- Developing and deploying RESTful web services.
- Industry knowledge of cable or satellite.INVIDI Offers
Competitive Benefits & Total Rewards:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Vacation
- Company Holidays
- Medical & Prescription
- Dental & Vision
- 401(k), STD, LTD, AD&D and Life
- Corporate Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program Physical Requirements:
- INVIDI is a conscious, clean, well-organized, and supportive
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
computer are normal.Salary Range Disclaimer:Salary is commensurate
with experience, skills, and education.Equal Opportunities and
Accommodations Statement INVIDI is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation,
national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected
grounds. INVIDI is committed to providing reasonable accommodations
to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment
application process. To request an accommodation, please contact
Human Resources by email at HR@INVIDI.com at least one week in
advance of your interview.INVIDI requires new hires to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19. INVIDI provides reasonable
accommodations consistent with US legal requirements. Note:
- Final candidates must successful pass INVIDI's background
- Final candidates must be legally authorized to work in the
- INVIDI has reopened its offices on a flexible hybrid model.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Keywords: INVIDI Technologies Corporation, Trenton , Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!