Associate Software Engineer
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Associate Software Engineer For more than 20 years, Softcrylic
has been working with organizations large and small to help solve
business challenges through technology. We bring a unique
combination of engineering and strategy to Make Data Work for
Our clients range from the travel and leisure industry to
publishing, retail and banking. The common thread between our
clients is their commitment to making data work as seen through
their investment in those efforts.
In our quest to solve data challenges for our clients, we work with
large enterprise, cloud based and marketing technology suites. We
have a deep understanding of these solutions so we can help our
clients make the most of their investment in an efficient way to
have a data driven business.
Why Work at Softcrylic?
Softcrylic provides an engaging, team-focused, and rewarding work
environment where people are excited about the work they do and
passionate about delivering creative solutions to our clients.
Skills and Experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other similar
education, training, or experience.
- Programming fundamentals and some experience developing
- At least a year of experience as an intern or in other roles
related to web or mobile application development.
- Independent and fast learner with analytical skills.
- Open to work in any technology.
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail.
Hands on experience in of the below is a plus:
- Designing and developing applications using we technologies
- Data engineering work using SQL, Python, AWS, Azure, and
Keywords: Softcrylic, Trenton , Associate Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!