Climate Scientific Programmer
Posted on: November 26, 2022
SAIC -is looking for a Software Engineer / Scientific Programmer
for our Climate Modeling team with a passion to make a difference.
- Are you looking to help us tackle one of the world's hardest
problems?Job Duties will Include:
- Participate in all phases of the software engineering process,
including research, design, development, integration, testing and
- Work closely with the rest of the multidisciplinary software
team and across disciplines.
- Implement a dynamical core of a climate model using a
domain-specific language in Python and optimize the code to run on
- Define and implement a suite of regression and validation tests
in a CI/CD environment.
- Use agile methods for managing the software development
Keywords: Engility, Trenton , Climate Scientific Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!