Company: Emonics, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
SAFe Agile, Scrum principles, Agile tools ( Rally/Agile Central,
The Scrum Master will be responsible for supporting the agile
transformation and successful delivery for one or more agile teams.
They will provide leadership and coaching to the team(s) they
support to encourage adoption of agile principles and practices
while empowering the team to grow towards becoming self-organizing.
They will work to establish a safe team environment to allow for
solutions to emerge with a focus on problem solving.
- Passionate about continually learning new tools and techniques
to support the team and encourages others to do so
- Proactive, with the ability to adjust or flex approach based
upon the situation at hand
- Ability to earn the team's respect and lead by example
- Ability to promote and educate agile / Scrum concepts and
principles at the team level
- Ability to partner and build relationships across the
organization to collaboratively achieve goals
- Ability to facilitate and support discussion and conflict
resolution at the team level
- Ability to promote a safe environment for constructive dialogue
to encourage continual growth and improvement
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with team
members, program team members, and stakeholders
- Ability to guide a team with diverse personalities and
approaches toward becoming self-organizing and self-managing
- Act as a Scrum Master for one or more distributed agile teams
encompassing 5-10 Quality Assurance/Quality Engineers from Offshore
and Onshore each to deliver QA/QE support for strategic
- Support the team through servant leadership, leading by
- Establish, support and facilitate team level cadence and
ceremonies such as iteration planning, daily stand up,
retrospectives, backlog refinement, iteration review, etc.
- Provide coaching and guidance to the team to support adoption
of agile values, principles and practices.
- Provide coaching and support to Product Owner in maintaining
and refining product backlog.
- Support Product Owner in prioritization and forecasting of
roadmap based on team velocity and stakeholder requests.
- Support the team in establishing realistic and achievable
delivery commitments while operating at a sustainable
- Act as an accountability partner to support the team in
predictably delivering upon their commitments.
- Remove impediments and escalate in a timely manner as
- Facilitate / support management of dependencies to ensure
alignment of delivery.
- Facilitate, encourage and support cross-team coordination and
- Act as a change agent and help to build and support a learning
environment for continual growth.
- Maintain metrics and data necessary to provide visibility on
progress, quality and value to stakeholders.
- Participate in and contribute to internal agile communities of
practices and/or Scrum Master Forums.
- Protects and Communicates. Communicates with Management and
outside stakeholders. Helps protect the team from uncontrolled
injection of work
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master with a successful delivery
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the
organization, converting complex challenges into simplified options
- Ability to form strong business relationships and partner
across the enterprise for effective cross-functional project
- Experience managing and mentoring a team of resources in either
direct or indirect management models
- Proven experience managing vendor resources in onshore/offshore
- Intermediate to advanced skills using Microsoft Office Suite
(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master on a Scrum
- 3-7 years of experience in IT.
- Experience acting as a Scrum Master for multiple distributed
- Experience leading agile adoption at the team level.
Preferred Experience / Qualifications
- Industry certifications such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM),
SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), or SAFe Advanced Scrum Master
- Experience with Rally or Jira.
- Healthcare experience.
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Experience promoting agile engineering practices such as pair
programming, continuous delivery, TDD, etc.
Keywords: Emonics, LLC, Trenton , Scrum Master, IT / Software / Systems , Piscataway, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!