Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Role: Sr. Oracle DBA (Database Administrator)- 10+ years.
Location: Los Angeles, CA (initial remote)
Only FTE/ Full-time
Sr. Database Administrator
- Database Environments consists of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure,
Exadata, Oracle, Microsoft SQL- Server, Netezza & My-SQL.
All below skills are mandatory.
- 9+ years of relevant work experience with databases- Oracle or
MS-Sql or My-Sql or Netezza
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure- Migration, Configuration &
Maintenance including EXACS
- Oracle Exadata & OCI Experience is required
- 5 years of experience working with Oracle Real Application
- 5 years of experience managing Oracle Automatic Store
- 5 years of experience managing high availability and or maximum
- 5 years of experience with Oracle Active Data Guard or Oracle
Streams or Golden Gate
- 5 years of experience with troubleshooting, performance tuning
- 5 years of experience with installation, configuration of
Oracle RAC and or Sql Availability Groups
- 5 years of experience Linux/Unix Operating System, Oracle
- 5 years of experience on database objects, including tables,
indexes, views, sequences, packages &stored
- 5 years strong knowledge of sql/pl/sql and sql
- 5 years of experience on stored procedures, triggers,
functions, and packages
- 5 years experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c/
- 5 years of experience working with ERP Solutions running on
Oracle or MS-SQL .
- 5 years of working experience with ITIL Processes
- 5 years of working experience with PowerShell or Unix shell
scripting( Bash/Bourne/Korn shell/C shell).
- Proactive Monitoring of Databases
- Installation, Configuration of Databases
- Performance Tuning, Improvements
- Restore & Refresh of Databases
- Security Auditing
- Managing Database Objects- Tables, Indexes
- Additional duties as assigned
- Expected to be on weekend & night support in rotation
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Trenton , Oracle DBA, IT / Software / Systems , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...