Lead Full Stack Developer
Company: TTI of USA, Inc.
Posted on: May 26, 2023
- As a Tech Lead, you are responsible for the technical direction
of a product team and are an active contributor to the Application
Engineering team. This includes working with peers, solution
architects, product owners, scrum masters, and IT business
- Being a technical player coach, you work with developers and QA
to achieve the IT BP goals.
- You will lead our developers to evangelize the architectural
vision, strategy, standards, and principles, to make sure the
technical needs of the product are prioritized and
- You will ensure that best practices are being used by the
development team, conduct code reviews, and design
- You will be working in a cutting-edge environment that runs in
- Lead development team through the application or component
design, coding and testing by fully implementing the high level
design provided by the solution architect team.
- Drive project requests, enhancements to completion by leading a
development team comprised of developers junior to senior, offshore
- Design and implement product features in collaboration with
product managers, solution architects and stakeholder.
- Design reusable components, frameworks, web applications and
libraries or micro-services
- Present architectural diagrams and get the buy in from customer
Expert level knowledge on multiple AWS services
- Consult on projects providing best practice support to help
realize the requirements with a micro service approach.
- Speak and prepare oral and written communication clearly and
effectively, fostering open communication, listen to others, and
- Designs and supports mission-critical, high-availability
architectures with a focus on implementing in the cloud.
- Take ownership of the implementation of individual software
components, with high emphasis on quality, test-driven development,
and sound software engineering practices.
- Leads team of developers to realize and implement the high
level design from Solution Architecture.
- Responsible for the overall implementation and design at the
- Required Skills
- Deliver high quality architecture solutions for large
multi-generational programs spanning one or more business domains
to support organizational missions
- Expert level developer either C# or java
- Software development experience in Python or Nodejs.
- Good understanding of design patterns and how to apply
- Hands-on experience with web services, APIs, and REST.
- Experience working with Angular or React build tools
- Experience in Scrum
- Demonstrate an understanding of core AWS services, uses, and
basic AWS architecture best practices
- Demonstrate proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging
cloud-based applications using AWS
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based
applications using AWS
- Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write
- Understanding of application lifecycle management
- Ability to apply a basic understanding of cloud-native
applications to write code
- Ability to author, maintain, and debug code modules on
- Proficiency writing code for serverless applications
- Communicates with impact (written and verbal) and can influence
decisions across LOB and technology
- Basic understanding of testing tools and unit and integration
test scripting, and testing methodologies.
- Software design and development experience in modern
programming languages, in addition to Java/.NET and with at least
one dynamic language Python
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
or related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to express complex application and infrastructure
architectures in both visual and written formats to both technical
and non-technical audiences
- 5+ years of experience leading a team of software developers to
successful completion of a medium to large application.
- Has skills to develop and evangelize on reference architecture
and run principles to help teams adopt Engineering Principles from
the start (poison pill, active/active/active, auto-scaling,
- Understands use cases for advanced design patterns (e.g.,
service-to-worker, MVC, API gateway, intercepting filter,
dependency injection, lazy loading, all from gang of four) to
implement efficient code
- Understands SOLID and can describe it in detail
- Has skills to engage engineers across technology organization
to promote standard software patterns and reuse of common libraries
- Has experience in leading and coaching teams to perform
software planning and estimation for large scale complex
- Has skills to drive trade-off discussions to set right
development capacity based on value drivers (e.g., regulatory,
security, new business, market parity, technical debt)
- Has an expert understanding of DevOps best practices to guide
developers and abstract application development from underlying
hosting platforms and infrastructure
- Performance engineering experience to ensure applications are
built to scale, run, and perform for varying demands
- Enthusiastic about developing the best software available and
providing the ultimate customer experience.
- An advocate for continuous improvement of our software
development process and shortening cycle times for software
- Lifelong learner with boundless curiosity about current market
and technology trends, able to adapt accordingly.
- Enables team to make the right choices, in alignment with our
technology direction, to promote scalable and secure
- Focuses on the high-level goals and design of a project or
direction and how it aligns to the overall vision.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment with a willingness
to share your ideas with team members and to reach out to other
teams and the Solution Architects to help pressure-test
- Able to work independently on modules and complete tasks with
high quality, but unafraid to seek out suggestions from other team
- Able to lead a team of developers in an agile environment to
build systems that enable our scientist to be more
- Nimble and responsive to the needs of team.
- Excited to work on cutting-edge technology.
- Passionate about mentoring and coaching developers.
- Fantastic communicator both verbal and written.
PAY RATE: $161k/yr.
Keywords: TTI of USA, Inc., Trenton , Lead Full Stack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...