Informatica PC Developer
Posted on: September 10, 2023
1. Informatica Powercenter and SAP BODS hands-on experience, along
with knowledge of pl/Sql
2. Design, develop, test and implement data pipelines based
existing Informatica PowerCenter and SAP BODS and SQL Server
3. Review existing pipelines for opportunities to tune, optimize
Creates ETL Dataflows, Jobs, Mappings, Mapplets, Workflows,
Worklets using Informatica PowerCenter 10.x and SAP BODS 4.2
prepare corresponding documentation
4. Designs and builds integrations supporting standard data
warehousing objects (type2 dimensions, aggregations, star schema,
5. Experience in developing scripts in a relational database i.e.
SQL Server (TSQL and Stored Procedures) or Oracle using SQL/PLSQL
Experience in performance tuning (Informatica/Stored Procs)
6. Working knowledge of software development methodologies like
Agile Scrum experience
7. Should be able to independently handle root cause analysis and
provide solutions for complex requirements
8. Work with users to gather requirements to understand the
functionality to resolve user system issues.
9. Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to
express information and ideas vividly.
10. Demonstrates aptitude in logical and analytical thinking, as
well as displaying strong problem-solving skills to resolve
Keywords: eTeam, Trenton , Informatica PC Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!