Senior Salesforce Developer
Posted on: October 8, 2018
It's not just clich--. The heart of Billtrust is our people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. For the past 17 years, Billtrust has achieved remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth. And, we're transforming the industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment cycle management solution from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress. Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History. What you'll do As a Sr. Salesforce Developer, you will be involved in agile development projects and enhancements to our existing sales, marketing and service platform. We are looking for someone who loves learning and working in a fast-paced environment, detail oriented with the ability to envision the bigger picture, self-motivated, and self-managed. You will be working in a small and dedicated team guaranteed to keep you challenged and learning.
- Design and develop new functionality based on business requirements using apex and visualforce involving Salesforce Sales, Marketing, and Service Clouds. Create test classes and perform required testing on new development.
- Develop and maintain architecture involving Salesforce and 15+ applications that integrates with Salesforce for various teams at Billtrust.
- Solve complicated process and business problems using Developer / Engineering mindset.
- Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) support and maintenance. Prior knowledge is not required.
- SpringCM Workflow and Template automation. Prior experience is not required.
- Approval Process Development and Maintenance
- Develop and maintain a process for streamlining Lead to Customer lifecycle so we can readily observe statistics involving each step of the process. The project involves Marketo, Salesforce Sales, Marketing and Service Clouds.
- Leverage various external APIs to provide MVC paradigm to our manual processes. For example, grabbing data from an external system using their API.
- Develop and Maintain homegrown Salesforce Applications
- Dell Boomi Integration Maintenance (Prior knowledge is not required) What you'll bring to the team
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Development
- Proficient in SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST) and Visualforce/APEX
- API integration and development experience
- Salesforce Developer Certification (minimum 501), higher certifications are a plus
- Ability to develop requirements for applications based on user input and needs
- Experience with critical areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign-on, and duplicate management
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools such as Marketo is a plus.
- Expert at defining the system architecture landscape and identifying gaps between current solution and desired solution
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is "Casual Friday," we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Keywords: Billtrust, Trenton , Senior Salesforce Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!