Company: NTT DATA, Inc.
Posted on: December 8, 2018
NTT DATA has an immediate need for a BI Developer to support our client in Hamilton, NJ.
To apply for this position, please follow the link below or send your resume directly to . For more information please call Shawn Mills at .
The BI developer will be part of the State of New Jersey Data Warehouse implementation team which is an enterprise data warehouse that contains information extracted from several state transactional systems, ranging from New Jersey Medicaid / Children's Health insurance Program (CHIP) to NJ Family Assistance Management Information System (FAMIS) all the way to diverse programs such as Heating Assistance. As part of the Replacement Medicaid Management Information System (RMMIS) project, the new Medicaid Warehouse will support Data Warehouse functions for the RMMIS and the also the migrated functions of the existing legacy repository. In addition custom reporting capabilities through Cognos Analytics and Advanced Analytics tools will round out the offering in statistics, healthcare analytics, Fraud and Abuse detection and Management and Reporting products.
- Create report release notes to help ensure report specs meet end user requirements.
- Develop reports in Cognos 11 using existing legacy reports built on Business Objects.
- Help with SIT testing and collaborate with analysts to implement requirements.
- Identify and document test cases based on requirements.
- Able to juggle multiple priorities and ensure availability to questions and clarifications from developers, other analysts.
- Analyze gaps between existing business processes and best practices in order to recommend process improvements. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of experience working as a BI developer with experience working as a developer/analyst working on various BI platforms like Cognos, Business, Objects, SPSS etc. Functional:
- Working knowledge of health insurance, HMO and managed care principles including Medicaid and Medicare regulation. Technical:
- At least 5+ year's experience with Cognos Framework Manager, Query Studio, Report Studio.
- Experience in writing HTML/Java Script in Cognos Report Studio reports as per the requirements.
- Developed professional reports in Report Studio and ad hoc reports in Query Studio. Created list reports,cross tab reports, chart reports and reports with features like conditional formatting, Page break, Master
Detail, drill through, drill up, drill down and other features in Cognos 11.
- Experience working in Business Objects Universe, report development in SAP Business Objects XIR3.1
- Solid experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) is required. Help tune complex SQL queries used in the reports to improve the performance of the report.
- Developed various reports using functionalities like Render Variables, Conditional Blocking, Cascading Prompts, and Conditional Formatting.
- Strong working knowledge and experience in a Data Warehousing environment with competency in Snow flake, Star, Multi-Star Schema dimensional models
- Develop BO Webi OLAP complex reports a and analyzing BEx queries
- Ability to produce clear, written operational instructions and supporting documentation.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Excellent computer, organization, and project management skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
- Knowledge of HIPAA compliance and security requirements as it relates to healthcare data. Certifications:
- Certification in IBM Cognos is preferred NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
- provided by Dice Please refer to Job Description
Keywords: NTT DATA, Inc., Trenton , BI Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!