Company: Sunrise Systems, Inc.
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Title/Role: SharePoint developerDuration: 6 months Contract with high possible of extension Job Location: Trenton NJ 08611Id : 19-01169 Summary:
- Responsible for designing, developing, building, launching and supporting the new NJHMFA intranet/MS SharePoint environment using ASP.net 4.0 Web App; Technology stack: (OWA) Exchange Lync forefront, Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server, n-tier architecture and Cloud Services (O365, Azure). Position accountability includes but is not limited to:
- Identify and assist with configuration and implementation of components needed for MS SharePoint environment.
- Develop and lead the implementation of intranet initiative.
- Serves as SharePoint expert in design and development initiative.
- Provides guidance with support and troubleshoots of development initiative.
- Builds understanding of communications and collaboration technologies within NJHMFA through the creation of self-service options.
- Shares knowledge and mentors/assists team members and other peers who are less experienced or knowledgeable in MS SharePoint.
- Leads and directs others in the overall administration of MS SharePoint as needed.
- Provide knowledge and guidance for development standards and best practices.
- Assist with security, permissions and analyzes of SharePoint development.
- Excellent skills and understanding of Internet Information Server (IIS) and operation of websites, Active Directory, Mail Configuration, Application Pools, IIS Administration, the IIS Metabase, Ports, and SSL Certifications.
- Excellent skills, knowledge and understanding of software development languages and tools to integrate communication and collaboration technologies with other applications and business systems.
- Demonstrated experience in installing, configuring, maintaining, and setup and managing a SharePoint environment.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of communication and collaboration technologies including: messaging; web/media server; multimedia newer technologies.
- Excellent skills, knowledge and understanding of infrastructure technologies such as database, network, security, server, storage, and workstations.
- Strong analytical skills in SharePoint to develop and provide content and storage and lead internet and process automation project.
- Create and program responsive SharePoint website designs with master pages, page layouts, themes, display templates using CSR / JS Link.
- Designing forms using InfoPath Designer and HTML.
- Broad and deep knowledge of Microsoft O365 / Cloud Technology platform (SharePoint, One Drive, Power BI, Azure, Active Directory)
- Understanding of SharePoint Framework, SharePoint Add-ins and Office 365 Development practices
- Hands on experience in creating Site Definitions & Templates, Dashboards, Workflows, Web Parts, Content Types, Lists, views ,Customization and Branding using SharePoint Designer .
- Must be organized and good at managing deliverables, meeting notes, presentations and other documentation/communications.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science (or related field experience)
- Jani . S - Sr. RecruiterSunrise Systems Inc.Transforming Business. Enhancing Careers105 Fieldcrest Ave Suite# 504, Edison, NJ 08837 USADesk: 272 - 0267 - Fax: (732) - 692 - 8944Email: - URL: - provided by Dice sharepoint, design, SQL Server, Azure, Active Directory
Keywords: Sunrise Systems, Inc., Trenton , SharePoint developer, IT / Software / Systems , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!