Legal Administrative Assistant
Company: Blank Rome LLP
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Job Summary & ObjectivesThe Legal Administrative Assistant
supports the Attorney Resource Center (ARC) and local attorneys in
delivering the highest level of service to internal and external
clients. As a contributing team member, the Legal Administrative
Assistant is pro-active in balancing multiple work demands, taking
personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of his/her
work product, and maintaining client and Firm confidentiality. The
Legal Administrative Assistant recognizes the importance of
exceptional customer service.
- Promptly and professionally answers all telephone calls in a
friendly and informative manner. Offers refreshments to clients and
- Schedules conference rooms and resolves conflicts; and assists
with conference room requirements, as needed.
- Facilitates the printing, copying, scanning and distribution of
documents in coordination with other Firm resources.
- Coordinates meeting set-ups/clean-ups with vendors, as
- Identifies and logs visitors into building security
- Promptly responds to requests via written, oral or electronic
- Effectively and diplomatically interacts with attorneys and
staff across all offices.
- Smoothly handles multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- Assists with administrative tasks as needed, including but not
limited to: preparing expense reports, submitting invoices via the
Chrome River application, updating seating/office locations and
telephone numbers, ordering meals, etc.
- Assists with the assembly of practice specific binders.
- Assists in providing backup support for other Firm related
functions as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.Experience
- 1+ year of general office experience with law firm experience a
- Speaks and writes English clearly and succinctly.Certificates &
- Notary Public preferred.Competencies
- Attorney/Client Service customer focused.
- Dedication to teamwork.
- Professional Demeanor.
- Adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office and office
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver accurate
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to virtually provide support to external and internal
- Need to regularly move around the office to use copiers,
scanners or other pieces of equipment, and to bend and stretch as
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time, type on a
keyboard and receive detailed instructions and information through
oral and written communication.
- Must be able to lift, move and carry boxes or binders weighing
up to 20 lbs.
Keywords: Blank Rome LLP, Trenton , Legal Administrative Assistant, Legal , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!