Junior Contracts Attorney
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Job Summary: In-house junior contracts
attorney position, with 0-2 years' experience in commercial
contracts and corporate law. Responsibilities include various
contract drafting, legal research, analysis and writing, document
review and filing, and corporate/healthcare compliance. Additional
responsibilities may be assigned.Essential Duties and
ResponsibilitiesUnder supervision of the General Counsel and senior
- Manage contracting lifecycle for client and vendor
- Responsible for ownership of company document organization and
management. Track and report on data, and recommend ongoing process
improvements to further reduce risk and add value to the contract
- Use, implement, and/or maintain contract management software to
track legal review of contracts and underlying risks and
- Act as a liaison between Legal and Sales, Marketing, and
Operations in supporting the enterprise-wide contracting
- Coordinate and provide guidance directly with Sales on the
drafting and negotiation of new client contracts, amendments,
addenda, and SLAs.
- Negotiate various types of agreements, including, but not
limited to, software license, vendor, marketing, consulting,
fulfillment and procurement, and confidentiality.
- Review, draft, and negotiate a range of commercial agreements
with various business departments and provide expertise and
guidance to stakeholders on application of provisions.
- Review and monitor legal and regulatory requirements in the
healthcare and technology industries.
- Advise management and other internal stakeholders of the
corporation and its subsidiaries on various legal risks and
- Perform research and analysis on various legal issues affecting
the corporation and its subsidiaries.
- Provide support to senior attorneys and Compliance as
needed.Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Thorough knowledge of general contract law and terms.
- Excels in fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Proficiency with contract management software a plus.
- Some travel required.Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Keywords: MTBC, Trenton , Junior Contracts Attorney, Legal , Somerset, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!