PLAINTIFFS PERSONAL INJURY PARALEGAL
Company: Brandon J. Broderick, Attorney At Law
Posted on: October 8, 2018
The Law Offices of Brandon J. Broderick, in our Trenton, New Jersey office, is a successful and growing personal injury law firm. Having won millions of dollars in damages for our clients, awareness of our firm is expanding and so is our firm. If you believe you have what it takes to succeed in the fast-paced environment that is our company we want to meet you!
We consider our firm to be the top personal injury firm in the tri-state area, and are looking for Paralegals and Legal Assistants who are at the top of their game. There are hundreds of firms that practice personal injury law, but only one firm with our volume, practicing with the degree of dedication and appreciation to our clients that clients deserve.
If you are chosen to join our elite team, you will be working directly under an experienced attorney, with direct client contact. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Trial preparation
- evaluating research
- drafting legal documents such as motions, summonses and complaints
- submitting requests
- document discovery
- data entry
- file organization and documentation Our firm offers all employees a fun and supportive work environment where all employees feel valued and listened to. We offer our employees:
- professional development
- a supportive and self-motivating environment
- Hands on training by senior level legal support staff
- the opportunity to learn and gain enormous insight into the legal world and personal injury specifically. To be successful candidates will bring a combination of strategic vision, communications skills, positive can do attitude, and a collaborative mindset. Perks for working at our firm include free breakfasts, specially-catered lunches during special events, professional development under industry leaders, and a friendly, but professional work environment.
The Law Offices of Brandon J. Broderick is a highly recognized firm throughout the tri-state area built on a philosophy that the success of our firm starts with the personal success of each of its employees. Our goal is to continue to raise the bar in client service and company culture.
The Law Offices of Brandon J. Broderick is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
3-5 years of Plaintiff Personal Injury Experience is required, please do not apply if you do not have this requirement. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus, however not required. Salary is based on experience-Benefits include, 401k, medical, 16 days PTO
Hours 8:30am-5pm Monday through Friday
Keywords: Brandon J. Broderick, Attorney At Law, Trenton , PLAINTIFFS PERSONAL INJURY PARALEGAL, Legal , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!