Job ID: 1260797 | Amazon.com Services LLC
Do you want to work in a role where you are encouraged to build
and have the autonomy to push boundaries? Are you looking to create
value for Finance customers and drive growth? Do you love to see an
immediate impact from your actions?
As a Sr. PMT you are expected to excel when faced with
ambiguity. You will own building a task workbench for worldwide
finance. In this role you will have to liaison with engineering, ux
designers, finance customers, bench marking and accounting. You
will not be limited by the present and will constantly look ahead
to the future. You will define the roadmap for Invoice management
process around the world. You need to be able to prioritize
effectively in a fast-changing environment, invent and simplify,
and communicate clearly and persuasively.
You will be the right Product Manager if you are:
- A Designer - You take a vision and figure out how to deliver
against it -- delivering value today that can flex and scale for
- A Customer-Obsessed Athlete – You obsess over the needs of
your customers. You advocate for them with your internal
stakeholder teams. You constantly look for ways to not only remove
pain points for your customers, but offer them something
- A Problem Solver – Excited about challenges and looks beyond
constraints to develop solutions that achieve more than what was
once thought possible.
- A Results-Oriented Leader – You’re focused on hitting
objectives and delivering results with high standards to customers.
You bring intense commitment and a willingness to go above and
beyond when needed.
- Self-Motivated – You take initiative and don’t wait to be
asked. You can operate successfully and independently in a rapidly
changing and undefined environment. Like a start-up pro, you’re
prepared to wear many hats.
- Take Calculated Risks – You use data to make calculated
decisions and you adjust as you learn or as situations change.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS · Bachelor's Degree
· 5+ years of experience in product or program management,
product marketing, business development or technology
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a
· Experience contributing to engineering discussions around
technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, design or related
field; or equivalent work experience.
• Experience in Accounts Payable, Invoicing and Statutory
• Experience managing and executing projects from start to
finish, including project management, data gathering and modeling,
problem solving, and communicating recommendations
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • MBA or equivalent degree
• Experience with business systems (workforce management,
scheduling, workflow systems, performance management, etc)
• Experience leading initiatives with cross-functional
stakeholders (design, engineering, usability, content
• Ability to work in ambiguous situations and across
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women /
Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation /