Please Note: A valid drivers license is required to be eligible
for this position.
Life Storage is built on a foundation of respect and integrity.
We strive to be the best in the self-storage industry by providing
our customers with responsive service, innovative solutions, and
high-quality properties. We consider our customers, shareholders,
team members and communities in every decision we make as we work
to deliver strong, sustained growth and add value to our
Life Storage is a leading self-storage provider headquartered in
Buffalo, New York, that offers storage solutions to our customers
with over 850 locations throughout the U.S. & Canada.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Renting storage spaces & selling store merchandise
• Working face-to-face with customers, providing excellent
service and build excellent rapport with new and existing
customers, while enhancing your customer service and sales skills
• Accepting payments and completing daily bank deposits
• Keeping the property and office clean and tidy, walking around
the property performing lock checks and showing the units to
• Physical requirements of the job include daily walks of the
property, cleaning the units and the property, opening and closing
the storage doors (up to 50 lbs), and similar light activities
• Other general office duties
• Basic computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word &
• Exemplary face-to-face and phone customer service
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds is required
• Prior management or leasing experience with steady work
• Valid driver's license and clean driving record required in
order to complete daily bank deposits
• Must have a flexible schedule with weekend availability
Life Storage Training Programs:
• Company new hire and ongoing training which incorporates both
computer based training, shadowing, and role playing to help any
different type of learner
• Two different training programs to advance your career at Life
• ASM Career Path is for Associate Managers looking to get
management experience to step into a Store Manager role
• Emerging Leaders training program is for Store Managers or
Lead Managers looking to gain the experience it takes to become an
At Life Storage, we know our people are what makes us
successful. Our vision is to develop the people and systems to
support profitable growth while making every interaction count. A
Life Storage employee is:
• Customer Oriented-Our customers are top priority and the
service we provide is second to none.
• Innovative- We anticipate and embrace change while creatively
meeting all challenges.
• Respectful-Life Storage employees treat our fellow team
members, our customers, our shareholders, and our community with
the highest degree of dignity, trust, and honesty.
• Accountable-We take responsibility for our actions and
accomplish the appropriate results.
• A Team Player-We will leverage the experience and talent of
every team member to achieve extraordinary results.
Life Storage values diversity and believes that our differences
are what help us cultivate and strengthen relationships with our
customers, our communities, and fellow teammates. A culture of
inclusion which expects all associates to embrace and value
diversity is required. Our collective experiences and backgrounds
set us apart as an employer and as a storage provider.
If you’re looking for an innovative, growing company with the
highest ethical standards and where all employees are valued and
respected, Life Storage can offer you a rewarding career! Apply