Senior Data Scientist
Company: Adecco Group
Posted on: February 25, 2021
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision -
transforming patients' lives through science.--In oncology,
hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the
most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our
passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive
meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we
pioneer. Join us and make a difference. Overview: Senior Data
Scientists will work with key R&D leaders to extract insight
from complex clinical, translational and real-world data. They will
have the opportunity to work on complex data science problems
including modeling techniques to interpret, infer and recommend
based on insights from data. Roles and responsibilities:
- Formulates, implements, tests, and validates predictive models
and implements efficient automated processes for producing modeling
results at scale.
- Creates robust models based on statistical and data mining
techniques to provide insights and recommendations based on large
complex data sets.
- Presents stories told by data in a visually appealing and easy
to understand manner.
- Responsible for collaborating with cross functional teams,
including but not limited to, clinicians, data scientist,
translational medicine scientist, statisticians, and IT
- Proactively builds partnerships with specialist functions and
global counterparts to maximize knowledge and available resources.
- Ph.D. in quantitative sciences (computer science, math,
statistics and engineering)
- +6 years experience in healthcare or pharmaceutical is
preferred but not required
- Strong knowledge of programing languages, with a focus on
machine learning (R, Python, and Scala).
- Ability to summarize technically/analytically complex
information for a non-technical audience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with good
interpersonal, communication, writing and organizational
- Outstanding technical and analytic skills, proficient at
understanding and conceptualizing business problems and
implementing analytic or decision support solutions Around the
world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of
patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual
talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our
shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability,
inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of
our colleagues. Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of
balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide
variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide
our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at
work and in their personal lives.
Keywords: Adecco Group, Trenton , Senior Data Scientist, Other , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!