Data Science Lead
Company: Adecco Group
Posted on: February 25, 2021
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision -
transforming patients' lives through science.--In oncology,
hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the
most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our
passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive
meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we
pioneer. Join us and make a difference. The Data Sciences Lead
Programmer uses the SAS programming language and other software to
integrate data from diverse sources for pharmacometric analyses in
support of regulatory filings and internal decisions. The
individual will prepare analysis data sets for use by
pharmacometric modeling experts, and produce tables, listings, and
figures, and assist in the preparation of pharmacometric reports
and esubmission datasets with the support of other subject matter
- Leading programmers and applying expert knowledge of SAS to
integrate clinical data and pharmacokinetic data to prepare
analysis datasets for pharmacometric analysis in NONMEM and other
- Implement sophisticated algorithms to derive complex data sets,
and address data issues
- Demonstrate very strong attention to quality and detail and the
ability to detect data anomalies
- Employ Spotfire visualization software, and optimize the
effective utilization and benefits of Spotfire
- Attain and apply solid knowledge of pharmacokinetics,
pharmacodynamics, and other scientific areas to partner with
experts in order to integrate data sources efficiently and
- Prepare tables, listings, and figures, and assist in the
preparation of pharmacometric reports, for filing with health
authorities and responses to queries from health authorities
- Develop and maintain competence in UNIX, Spotfire, R, Python
and various Linux/UNIX tools including bash
- Will use python to develop applications that bring efficiency
- Interact with internal and external partners utilizing
excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Develop innovative technologies to improve workflows
- Mentor junior programmers in the group.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, science, computer science,
mathematics, or statistics
- Excellent SAS programming language skills, especially the SAS
DATA step and those PROCs necessary to manipulate data
- At least four years experience in preparing SAS data sets for
- At least two years experience preparing SAS data sets for
pharmacometric analysis in NONMEM, NLME, or WinNonLin
- Solid understanding of pharmacokinetic data, clinical data,
NONMEM concepts and data issues with programming NONMEM data
- Ability to implement sophisticated algorithms to derive complex
data sets and address data issues.
- At least 5 years of industry experience in preparing SAS data
sets for analysis.
- Very strong attention to quality and detail, and the ability to
detect data anomalies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Skill with R.
- Master's in engineering, science, computer science,
mathematics, or statistics.
- Competence in UNIX or Linux, and skill with bash scripting and
- Familiarity with principles of quality control and the
validation of computer programs. Around the world, we are
passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with
serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and
diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of
passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and
integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our
colleagues. Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of
balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide
variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide
our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at
work and in their personal lives.
Keywords: Adecco Group, Trenton , Data Science Lead, Other , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!