Salesforce Tech Lead
Company: Reqroute, Inc
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Salesforce Development LeadLocation- New JerseyContract/Fulltime
Job Overview: The Salesforce Development Lead is responsible for
the delivery of a Salesforce related project from business
requirements through production support. They are responsible for
ensuring that the system accurately meets the requirements,
supporting all levels of testing, providing Levels 2 & 3 production
support, and ensuring all required documentation is created and
maintained. Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead the development team and ensure each team member
understands the work they have been assigned to do and the
expectations for quality and schedule.
- Ensure development team does high quality design, development,
and delivery of Salesforce features based on requirements.
- Work with Product Owner and Business Analyst to refine user
- Use strong understanding of the Salesforce product landscape
and ecosystem to identify requirements that could benefit from a
buy vs. build analysis.
- Use deep knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud, CPQ, other
Salesforce products, pricing, and contracting to design high
quality solutions while minimizing technical debt.
- Design, develop, and deliver integrations using Salesforce call
outs and web services and work with teams from other systems, data
lakes, and middleware.
- Use proficiency in Salesforce programming languages including
Canvas, Heroku, and Evergreen to deliver high quality
- Identify skills and knowledge needed at the program level and
assist team development team member in acquiring the skills and
- Maintain Actor, Licenses, and Role Hierarchy diagram, System
Landscape diagram, Data Model diagram, and Environment
- Maintain documentation for System Architecture, Data, Solution
Architecture, Integration, and Development Lifecycle.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. MS is
- A focused degree in Computer Science, IT or Business-related
field is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years Salesforce related work experience.
- Minimum 3 years development lead experience required.
- Salesforce certifications including Platform App Builder,
Platform Developer I & II, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud
Consultant, two or more Designer.
- One or more security certification like CISM, CISA, or CISSP
- Experience with Agile methodologies and tools, JIRA
- Experience with SAFe Agile framework preferred.
- Proficiency in PC software (such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
Microsoft Windows) required.
- Experience supporting the development of training and training
- Experience supporting the development of testing
- Experience managing projects is required.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Strong business acumen and technical skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills required.
- Results oriented, problem solving/resolution skills
- Must be able to proactively sense and respond to problems and
- Collaboration and Teaming - Ability to work in a matrix
reporting structure and to be part of a project team required.
- Ability to interact with senior levels of management and
exercise independent judgment with regard to business decisions
- This position may require up to 25% domestic travel for
candidates in NJ and may require up to 50% domestic travel for
candidates outside of NJ.
Keywords: Reqroute, Inc, Trenton , Salesforce Tech Lead, Other , Dayton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!