Medical Affairs Specialist
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Services is actively recruiting for a Medical Affairs
Specialist to work a contract assignment in Bridgewater, NJ.----The
Medical Affairs coordinator position is responsible for management
of project related functions within the department.-- Working
closely with the medical affairs management team, this role plays
an essential role on the team.Specific Responsibilities:
- Manage vendor-related activities.-- This includes (a) creating,
modifying and issuing vendor agreements, (b) cycling contracts
through the system for signoff, (c) processing the payment of
invoices.-- Vendors include logistics providers, statistical
analysis companies, and medical writing groups.
- Ensuring that health-care provider related expenses are
reported internally to fulfill obligations under our corporate
integrity agreement and the Sunshine Act.
- Under supervision of the head of medical affairs, manage
investigator-initiated grant request procedures (e.g., documenting
communication with investigators regarding study updates, invoice
processing and payment tracking).
- Archive documents as per records retention policy.
- Provide back-up support for other departmental functions as
- Follow all applicable policies and procedures related to
Medical Science Liaisons.-- This includes, but is not limited to
- Corporate Integrity Agreement
- Grants SOP
- Grants Committee Mandate
- IIS SOP
- Grants and Investigator-Initiated Studies Policy
- Sunshine Act--Requirements for Position:
- BA or BS degree.
- 1-2 years pharmaceutical experience
- Complete fluency with Microsoft Office.-- Specifically, the
applicant should be easily able to create and modify multi-tabbed
spreadsheets, use the Review feature in Word, create and modify
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to complete tasks independently and efficiently.
- Ability to take on new projects or modify approaches based on
changing business systems.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively partner with other departments and
outside personnel (healthcare providers, CME vendors, accrediting
agencies, etc.).Why Kelly--?Kelly Science & Clinical is your
connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to
hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science
professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and
interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100
percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly--At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Trenton , Medical Affairs Specialist, Other , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!