Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Engineering has an AMAZING opportunity for a Maintenance
Planner located in Dayton, NJJob SummaryThe Maintenance Planner is
responsible for leading the Planning and Scheduling process for the
preventative maintenance program, the predictive maintenance
program, and the planned work orders. This position is responsible
for management of the Maintenance Parts Room including monitoring
inventory levels, ordering new parts, setting up new parts, and
optimizing inventory levels. This is an individual contributor role
that will assist in leading the Maintenance Team to ensure progress
toward organizational goals.Job Duties
- Rigorously apply safety standards and ensure all team members
actively adhere to safety guidelines and identify any potential
risks in their area.
- Communicate effectively with multiple levels of the
organization regarding Maintenance plans, work orders, parts room
- Maintain awareness and proactively manage all factors
contributing to Team KPI's including but not limited to:
- Safety - Recordable and Lost Time Accidents
- Equipment breakdowns and downtime
- PM Completion percentage
- PM and Line Change Over time deltas
- Cost - Labor & Parts
- Ratio of Preventative/Proactive Maintenance to Reactive
- Utilize Maintenance (CMMS) system to plan, manage maintenance
tasks, schedules and review work orders. --CMMS (Computer
Maintenance Management Software).
- Maintain accurate information in our CMMS for all new, existing
and decommissioned equipment.
- Analyze Shop Logix (automated downtime database) reports to
understand downtime issues and make recommendations for improving
operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Manage and updated monthly team scorecard.
- Manage the inventory for Maintenance Store Room including the
order and setup of new parts and inventory tracking to minimize
downtime due to lack of spare parts.
- Review and maintain all incoming work request to ensure timely
planning and completion.
- Maximize uptime and reliability by using planned maintenance
where it is more effective than alternatives.
- Ensure 6S standards are applied and encourage team members to
use them for continuous improvement of their working
- Schedule and monitor machinery repair and rebuild
- Enter purchase requisitions into SAP System
- Understand Lock Out/Tag Out procedures
- Perform random Lock Out / Tag Out audits --------------
- Other duties as assigned by LeadershipJob Qualifications
- Technical degree preferred; equivalent combination of education
and experience may be accepted.
- Minimum of two years in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office,
SAP, and CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management Software). ----
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability
to influence, engage, and motivate team members.
- Must be able to articulate business priorities, expectations,
provide clear direction, delegate responsibility, and objectively
manage in all situations including plant emergency
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must have functional knowledge of automated process and
- Ability to multitask and prioritize as needed
- Proven organization capability to prepare, communicate and
monitor the implementation of plans in detail and interact well
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to troubleshoot
equipment.Why Kelly--?Your engineering skills are in demand, but
how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly Engineering, our
experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn
and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills
sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and
flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something
more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream
engineering job.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about
what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to
reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Trenton , Maintenance Planner, Other , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!