Posted on: April 10, 2021
Janitor's in Hospital setting needed! Interviewing this
- Sweeps, dusts, dry and wet mops, vacuums, properly utilizes
"wet floor" sign, clean vents and televisions.
- Damp dust furniture, bedside cabinets, overbed tables, lamps,
window sills, bed mattresses, televisions, telephones, and any
other room furniture, always using proper germicide.
- Gathers and disposes of trash, wash wastebaskets, and large
refuse containers and replace liners. Dispose of all medical waste
according to the Infection Control Manual.
- Performs emergency housekeeping function when assigned.
- Participates in unit compliance as related to established
- Met or exceeded EVS departmental HCAHPS score of 80.5
- Demonstrates ability to effectively use Penn Chart and meet the
EVS Bed Cleaning Turnaround time of 60 minutes or less.Top Skills
- FacilitiesAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- Uses proper dilution of germicide when cleaning.
- Spot washes, or wash entire walls, ceilings and inside windows,
using proper germicide cleaning solutions (sponge and cloths).
- Performs high dusting, including ceilings, drapes and tops of
- Wash all beds, mattresses and furniture in rooms.
- Wash lights and light fixtures (over the bed only).
- Clean sinks, toilets, mirrors, and showers.
- Replenishes supply of paper towels, toilet tissues and
- Maintains supply cart by cleaning and stocking properly. Keeps
equipment with him/her while working.
- Reports any defective outlets, electrical fixtures or any other
MCAP property that is in need of repairs to the supervisor.
- Properly places "wet floor" sign to mark work area.
- Maintains standards of confidentiality.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.Experience Level:Entry
Level About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with
its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts
with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and
Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive
advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract
employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in
recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised
offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000
contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an
Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn
more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer
and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex,
age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Trenton , Janitorial Worker, Other , Plainsboro, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!