Business Application Specialist - PerfectForms
Company: Terumo Medical Corporation
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Why Apply?This is a highly visible position, one which offers a
tremendous career growth opportunity! The incumbent will
collaborate across multiple company departments and functions as
well as play an integral part for the company's future successes as
our company continues its explosive growth and expansion!
Job Summary:Under the leadership and guidance from the Dir., SAP
Comm & Field Inv, the Business Application Specialist -
PerfectForms (PF) role will collaborate with the Center of
Excellence (COE) Team and business stakeholders in the design,
configuration, coding, validation, deployment and support of
various web-based business applications. This position is
responsible for the availability, stability, integrity, and
efficient operation of the business applications. The Business
Application Specialist - PF will apply proven communication,
analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify,
communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefits
of TMC information technology investments. While other applications
may be supported, considerable focus will be on the development of
automated online business forms. Job Details: Design,
Implementation and Support of Business Applications:
- Collaborate with COE Team to develop and maintain roadmaps for
the effective and efficient use of business solutions.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with the COE Team and
Stakeholders to address application specific configuration, coding,
and multi-system integration to support desired business
- Able to perform requirements gathering, design, configuration,
coding, and support of new and existing business applications.
- Assist with all installation, testing, and validation efforts
- Provide support to custom and commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS)
- Respond to Help Desk tickets for disposal of service requests
from business users.
- Work with vendor support to debug and determine fixes for
identified software defects.
- Assist in the development of business application user guides
- Manage various administrative tasks within certain applications
(user administration and configurations).
- Provide root cause analysis, corrective and preventative
actions for any application service disruptions.
- Comply with environment, security, health and safety
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with key
stakeholdersKey Stakeholders:IT LeadershipCOE TeamExternal and
Internal AuditorsTechnology Partners, System Integrators, and
Managed Service PartnersConsultants and Corporate Business
Position Requirements:Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Working knowledge of MS-SQL Server design and development
concepts (queries, stored procedures).
- Solid understanding of basic programming concepts (Sequence of
commands, Conditional structures, Looping structures).
- Familiar with various IT system integration
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an
ability to express complex technical concepts in business
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Ability to adapt to continuously changing
- Strong desire to learn new
- Associates degree in related field with 3 or more years of
experience in application development. Bachelor's Degree
- Experience using Microsoft products and technologies including
MS Office, Windows Operating Systems, MS-SQL Server Management
Studio, Active Directory
- Experience with automated online forms and form
- Experience with PerfectForms or similar workflow management
solution is preferred.
- Experience with web service protocols (SOAP and REST) a
Keywords: Terumo Medical Corporation, Trenton , Business Application Specialist - PerfectForms, Other , Somerset, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!