Company: Trinity Health
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Employment Type: Part time Shift: Day Shift Description: St.
Francis Medical Center, a member of Trinity Health, is looking for
a per diem MRI Technologist to join our team of mission-driven
healthcare innovators. Our vision is to provide state-of-the-art
healthcare to those within our local communities, creating a
positive impact for each individual that walks through our doors.
Performs M.R.I. examinations, contributing to the efficient
operation of the department and promoting the philosophy, to ensure
the quality and continuity of patient care. Provides direct patient
care to all ages of patients, particularly focusing on the adult
patient. Our colleagues are key to our ability to fulfill our
mission here at St. Francis and we could not be more proud of our
"Healthcare Heroes"!! Top Reasons to Work at St. Francis Medical
- Amazing health benefits package for FT and PT colleagues
- Generous matching 403(b) retirement plan
- Career growth and advancement potential (including tuition
- Supportive team atmosphere
- Alignment to a mission that is so important What your day will
look like: Per Diem You will be responsible for:
- Exceptional Patient Care : Must understand we exist for the
patients and their care is the number one priority.
- Excellent Communicator : Communicate effectively (written and
verbal) with admin, colleagues, patients and family member.
- Strong Educator: Educate patients and family members so that
they have a transparent understanding of the care being
- Technical Familiarity: Understanding in computer-based
applications, email, and standard applications such as Microsoft
- Active Teamwork : Demonstrates problem solving, conflict
resolution, and positive communication through teamwork.
- Education : American Registry of Radiologic Technologist
(ARRT). Must be graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology
- Licensure : Registered American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists, with MRI certification (or obtained within (1) one
year of hire date), Current New Jersey License.
- Certification : NA Are you ready to step up your potential and
write your story with us? Apply today! Trinity Health's Commitment
to Diversity and Inclusion Trinity Health employs about 133,000
colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in
22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are
trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions,
language preferences, and health practices of the communities that
we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health
outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of
thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often
lead to innovative solutions.Trinity Health's dedication to
diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and
education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and
accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier
Keywords: Trinity Health, Trenton , MRI Technologist, Other , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!