BI DTS Asset Manager (Bilingual Korean/English)
Company: Woongjin, INC.
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Woongjin, INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of
unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have
a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without
expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of
responsibility and servant leadership.
- The Asset Manager will be responsible for Develop and maintain
processes for managing and tracking the full IT asset, license, and
maintenance life cycle from procurement to retirement.
- Define, maintain, and update policies and procedures for
effective asset life cycle management (acquisition, deployment,
utilization, de-installation, reallocation and disposal) of IT
- Track and maintain an accurate inventory of all assets
throughout their life cycle. Assets include but not limited to:
copies of software licenses, warranties, maintenance records, all
costs associated with asset and maintenance and support.
- Reconcile, audit and validate software licenses against
installed asset base.
- Manage the evaluation of proprietary Asset Management tools and
recommend those that best meet the organization's budget,
resources, timescale and technical requirements.
- Plan the population of the asset database, manage the asset
database, central libraries and tools, and ensure regular
housekeeping of the asset database.
- Works closely with National sites to ensure policy compliance
and asset maintenance
- Computer skills must include: Microsoft Office Suite
- 3-5 years experience working in asset management area and/or
with related education/training
- Prefer BS/BA degree but not mandatory
- Bilingual in Korean/English preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Woongjin, INC., Trenton , BI DTS Asset Manager (Bilingual Korean/English), Other , Dayton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!