Company: Capital Health
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Position #: 8755
- Administers basic to advanced respiratory care therapeutics and
- Establishes and manages basic and complex forms of mechanical
ventilation (e.g., HFO, NPPV, PRVC, transport) with high
proficiency and minimal supervision.
- Performs weaning mechanics as ordered with high proficiency in
greater than 90% of the ventilator patients. Develops or refines
the ventilator care plan on a daily basis.
- Collects specimens, performs basic and more complex diagnostic
testing (e.g. blood gas, specimens, and sputums), and validates the
quality of the results.
- Interprets diagnostic and monitoring data. Integrates routinely
patient diagnostic data, response-to-therapy, and physiologic
profile to create a plan-of-care.
- Administers basic and advanced respiratory therapeutic
interventions (e.g., heliox, nitric oxide, CNB Chest Wall
- Provides educational training to patient and/or family
- Associate's Degree from an AMA accredited respiratory
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Two years of clinical experience preferred.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
- BLS required
- Frequent physical demands include: Standing , Walking
Occasional physical demands include: Sitting , Climbing (e.g.,
stairs or ladders) , Carry objects , Push/Pull , Twisting , Bending
, Reaching forward , Reaching overhead , Squat/kneel/crawl , Wrist
position deviation , Pinching/fine motor activities , Keyboard
use/repetitive motion Continuous physical demands include: Lifting
Floor to Waist 35 lbs. Lifting Waist Level and Above 10 lbs.
Keywords: Capital Health, Trenton , Respiratory Therapist, Other , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!