2nd Shift, Monday - Friday, 11:30am - 8:00pm
Logistics done differently.
Join XPO Logistics, a company named among the most admired in
the world by Fortune and one of America's best employers by Forbes.
At XPO, you won't just be driving equipment and moving material,
you'll be building a bright future. As the Forklift Operator,
you'll have an important role on our team, helping us provide
sophisticated supply chain solutions for our customers. Become a
part of our rapidly growing, dynamic team and we'll help you
develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Operate powered industrial lift trucks and order pickers to
push, pull, lift, stack or move product, equipment and
- Use a handheld scanner with a high degree of accuracy
- Load and unload trailers as needed
- Adhere to the 7S program and maintain a clean environment at
- Display a commitment to process excellence
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Supply Chain quality
- Perform inbound receiving processes
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- To be trained and certified in the safe operation of powered
industrial lift trucks
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including overtime
It'd be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of warehouse experience
- A positive attitude and the ability to work well in a team
- Excellent communication skills
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift 50 lbs. frequently and greater than 75 lbs.
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
- Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
- Stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
- Handle or manage tools or equipment
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions
to the most successful companies in the world. We help our
customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology
and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements
regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to
comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our
employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may
be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: New Jersey
Job Segment: Logistics, Supply, 2nd Shift, Supply Chain,
Apply now "