Product Services Manager, Commercial Lines
Location: Whitehouse Station
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded P&C insurance
company and the largest commercial insurer in the U.S. With
operations in 54 countries and territories, Chubb provides
commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal
accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life
insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is
distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad
distribution capabilities, exceptional Commercial strength,
underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and
local operations globally.
Office of General Counsel (OGC) - Philosophy and Culture
Statement: The OGC is committed to providing best-in-class legal
and compliance services to our business partners. The OGC
emphasizes teamwork, expertise and a "can-do" attitude. Operating
as a best-in-class organization requires a commitment to constant
improvement and an on-going commitment to adding value - every day,
by every team member. The group takes pride in delivering
consistent customer satisfaction, advancing self-development among
team members, participating in company and team initiatives - all
with a focus on superior execution.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with business units in the development and filing of new
Commercial Lines products, amendments, coverages, rating plans, and
programs that conform to applicable laws while meeting business
- Manage and maintain assigned Commercial Lines Products
including forms, rules and rating plans so they are in compliance
with regulatory requirements.
- Manage/implement approved rate/rule/form changes in the
appropriate policy issuance system(s).
- Develop and direct Commercial Lines product filings to ensure
expedited filing approvals. Provide input/drive resolution to
filing objections with Business Unit and Actuarial input.
- Perform regulatory review of products and draft state
- Analyze regulatory and legislative changes and propose action
as needed. Develop and circulate advisory bulletins as
- Provide technical advice, counsel, and assistance in the
development and utilization of the policy issuance system(s)
utilized by Commercial Lines.
- Participate in and support regulatory compliance activities
including audits of business units and Market Conduct
- Research and develop reference tools on important product
issues for posting to the internal Chubb intranet as guides for the
- Provide detailed and accurate product requirements (forms,
rules) to IT/third party vendor for system implementation.
- Manage special projects, as assigned.
- Position is based in Philadelphia or Whitehouse Station,
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent industry experience in product
management and regulatory issues.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in Commercial or Commercial
Lines products in underwriting, product management or regulatory
- General knowledge of Commercial Lines insurance products,
policy language and coverages
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Computer proficient in using Word, Excel, Adobe Pro, SERFF
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail and commitment to
project ownership, accuracy and completion on a timely basis
- Experience in documenting business requirements a plus
- Knowledge of CSI Xpress Product Library a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects, different demands and
competing customers simultaneously in a face paced
- Strong desire to be responsive to customer needs
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Energetic, enthusiastic and has a positive attitude
Chubb offers a competitive salary plus cash bonus, equity
opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package including life,
health, dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan with a
generous company match, disability coverage, stock purchase plan,
flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business
Keywords: Chubb, Trenton , Product Services Manager, Commercial Lines, Other , Whitehouse Station, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!