Manager/assistant Manager - costing & budgeting
Company: RHO Consulting Services
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Oversees the cost control systems, manages and interprets cost
audits, and prepares cost accounting reports for presentation to
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTINS
PERCENT OF TIME FREQUENCY ESSENTIAL DUTIES
100% Daily Establish budgets and track costs of various
processes and departmental activities.
- Performs budgeting, forecasting, and ad hoc
financial/operational analysis related to cost management, working
capital management, headcount control and operational performance
to support Executive Leadership Team
- Communicates/distributes final budget amounts to Cost Center
Managers for assigned area.
- Performs ad-hoc analysis in support of Business
- Designs and improves complex financial models to support
detailed forecasting and planning including full Profit & Loss
(P&Ls), Balance Sheets and Cash flow statements.
- Performs monthly review of results and provide analysis of
results vs. budget and forecasted expectations.
- Collaborates with the Executive Leadership Team in the annual
- Interfaces with Functional Area to gain agreement as to
supporting detail with respect to Budget review, corrective actions
and ensures appropriate systems are updated and reconciled.
- Leads budget review meeting discussion between Finance and
Functional Area. Provides spending recommendations to Functional
Area based on analytical analyses, acquired knowledge and
- Plans and establishes Budget Review meeting calendar for
- Manage Cost collection of material costs, wages, and overhead
costs, Cost monitoring and control.
- Ensure proper recording of Costs and run required costing
reports monthly/as required and help ensure costs are within
- Ensure that there is accurate recording of expenditure in the
appropriate journals and ledgers.
- Ensure proper apportionment of costs between functional
departments of production and management.
- Prepare Standard cost estimates for products.
- Consolidate cost of manufacturing for payroll and distribution
of inventory accounts.
- Contribute to discussions and reviews conducted during
periodical audit meetings.
- Prepare, devise, and regulate procedures for establishing unit
cost of services and products.
Qualifications - Skills & Requirements:
- Support and coordinate with outside tax consultants for Federal
and State income tax compliance.
- Assist in the preparation of the computation of the US
quarterly tax provision.
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS Degree in Accountancy.
- Experience in an ERP environment (Oracle).
- 5-6 years of experience in Costing preferably in Pharma
- Proficiency in key productivity tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
- Proficiency with tax research tools (CCH, RIA, and/or
OFFICE POSITION - While performing the duties of this job the
employee is required to: Stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and
fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach, stoop
kneel to install computer equipment Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision requirements due to
computer work Light to moderate lifting is required Moderate noise
(i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light
traffic). Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended
period of time Sedentary work Exerting up to 10 pounds of force
occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or
constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects,
including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of
the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required
only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Category III: Tasks involve no exposure to blood, body fluids or
tissues. Category I tasks are not a condition of employment.
Keywords: RHO Consulting Services, Trenton , Manager/assistant Manager - costing & budgeting, Other , Dayton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!