Company: Capital Health
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Position #: 4844
Performs a variety of support functions, enabling patient to
perform daily hygienic, nutritional, ambulatory and other daily
activities under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Assists with CPR under the direction/supervision of a
Registered Nurse or Physician.
- Documents patient care activities and patient data.
- Performs patient care tasks related to activities of daily
living such as bathing, feeding, hair, skin, and oral care.
- Performs required clinical skills such as vital sign
measurement and enters patient vital signs information into
computer, aseptic technique, non-invasive specimen collection, hot
and cold applications, simple respiratory therapy, post mortem
care, ostomy care, and application of teds/pneumatic teds.
- High school degree or GED required
- Experience in a clinical setting. One year of patient bedside
- CNA or nursing student succcessfuly completed 2 clinical
rotations strongly preferred.
- Frequent physical demands include: Sitting , Standing , Walking
, Climbing (e.g., stairs or ladders) , Carry objects , Push/Pull ,
Twisting , Bending , Reaching forward , Reaching overhead ,
Squat/kneel/crawl , Wrist position deviation , Pinching/fine motor
activities , Keyboard use/repetitive motion , Taste or Smell
Occasional physical demands include: Continuous physical demands
include: Talk or Hear Lifting Floor to Waist 80 lbs. Lifting Waist
Level and Above 80 lbs.
Keywords: Capital Health, Trenton , Nurse Aide, Other , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!