Inbound Tele-Sales and Customer Experience Associate
Company: Bob's Discount Furniture
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Our Tele-Sales and Customer Experience Associates are a major
driving factor behind Bob's Discount Furniture's success and
expansive growth in the retail industry. As an OMNI Channel
retailer, Bob's offers our customers a variety of ways to shop and
feel safe during these unprecedented times. As a Bob's Squad
associate, you can expect an environment dedicated to your
individual success and a rewarding career with room for
professional advancement! As champions of the "Bob's Way" our
Associates find satisfaction in assisting customers with a low
pressure, honest, gimmick free and enjoyable shopping experience,
not only in store, but over the phone as well!
"No phony sales, no phony gimmicks, just everyday low prices and
value! We call it the Bob's Way because no one does it better!" -
Bob Kaufman Founder and President Emeritus
At Bob's we understand there are many companies you can choose
to work for, so, along with exceptional opportunities for career
growth we offer a fun and team oriented work environment and great
The Benefits and Perks
- A competitive Hourly Rate PLUS Commission pay structure
- Inbound call center, no cold calling!
- Feeling under the weather, we've got you covered! We offer
National Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance - Employer paid basic Life Insurance, with the
option to add Voluntary Life Insurance as well!
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan - Generous Company match!
- Paid Personal/Sick Days
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays and your Birthday! After
all, your birthday should be a holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Our prices are already low, but why not more! Generous Employee
- The flexibility of working a Retail Schedule (weekends,
evenings & holidays)
- Need a pay advance? Take advantage of Bob's Bail Out
- Have an unexpected extraordinary expense? Take advantage of
Bob's Helping Hand Program. Bob's cares and is here to help
- And much more!
Many of our benefits are paid wholly or in part by Bob's
Discount Furniture and are available to eligible employees.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be consistently positive, enthusiastic and respectful in all
interactions with customers and co-workers. Accurately and honestly
represent all Company policies, products and services, to reach
quantitative goals and to sell "BOB'S WAY", bringing his positive
image and energy into all sales situations.
- Providing top notch customer experience
- Be receptive to and work with Store Management to improve sales
performance through increased sales per call handled, closing
ratio, average order value (AOV), and customer satisfaction scores
- Attend and constructively participate in all scheduled
meetings, workshops and other training sessions in person or
virtually for the call center
- Arrive at work on scheduled days, on time and work scheduled
- This includes working all weekends and major holidays, unless
specified otherwise by management.
- Stay well informed about Bob's products, pricing, policies and
advertising campaigns. Explain product features in a positive
- Know the competition, their pricing, construction, delivery
policies, giveaways, and financing programs.
- Build Your Own Business. Track all open orders through BobSuite
and continuously communicate status with customers. Follow up on
any and all commitments made to customers, co-workers and
- Be empathetic and proactive in helping customers resolve issues
complaints with a goal of providing first-call resolution on all
incoming customer service issues/concerns.
- Answer incoming calls and follow up with customers queries in a
timely and courteous manner
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal and human relations skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to use sound judgment and decision making
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas
presented through spoken words and sentences
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented
- Good coordination skills -- Adjusting actions in relation to
- Excellent prospecting and selling skills -- Identifying sales
prospects; delivering sales presentations; closing sales; handling
the necessary follow up; and dealing with customer service
- Phones sales background
- Sales background
- Customer Service Experience
- Tech forward / early adopter of new tech
Bob's Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified
persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential
duties of their position.
Keywords: Bob's Discount Furniture, Trenton , Inbound Tele-Sales and Customer Experience Associate, Other , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!