Nurse Practitioner - PRN
Location: North Brunswick
Posted on: June 12, 2021
NaphCare is hiring a strong PRN Nurse Practitioner / NP to join
our team at Middlesex County Jail located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Come learn correctional healthcare as you use our cutting-edge
resources, including our award-winning electronic operating
This PRN position requires 1 Holiday shift per year,
NaphCare partners with correctional facilities to provide
proactive, patient-focused healthcare. We recognize that we serve a
unique and diverse patient population, and our onsite teams take
pride in bringing excellence in care to a population in great need.
Be part of a world-class team of professionals who are
revolutionizing correctional healthcare.
- Provide direct and indirect medical care to meet the
physiological, psychological and emotional needs of the
- Obtain history and perform a physical examination to determine
patient health status
- Formulate a working diagnosis, develop and implement treatment
- Identify patient health conditions and prescribe treatment
based on diagnosis
- Evaluate patients who have returned from off-site
- Admit and discharge patients from all units in the
- Conduct rounds
- Schedule and perform laboratory and diagnostic procedures
With NaphCare, you'll play a critical role in our continuing
mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the
correctional industry. If you want a career that will make a
difference, choose the company that is different.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Keywords: NaphCare, Trenton , Nurse Practitioner - PRN, Other , North Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!