Company: Five Star Quality Care, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Are you looking for more than just a job? At Leisure Park, we do
more than just come to work. Our mission is to honor and enrich the
journey of life, one experience at a time!
At this time, we are seeking a Housekeeper to join our team!
What we have to offer:
We offer free employee meals, a promote-from-within culture and
a focus on team member satisfaction, accompanied by competitive
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, an Employee Assistance
Program, paid time off, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, employee
discounts, and more! Our 250 communities, in 30-plus states, offer
stability, training and growth!
Our 240-plus communities, in 30-plus states, offer stability,
training, and growth!
- Performs housekeeping duties in the resident apartments and
common areas of the community.
- Cleans (dust, dry mop, wet mop, sanitize, scrub) assigned
resident apartments and common areas daily according to facility
- Washes and folds laundry. Distributes clean linens and towels.
Maintains a stocked cleaning cart with needed items.
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity at all times in the care and
use of resident and facility property.
- Able effectively to communicate with the staff members and
residents through verbal and/or written means.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (written and oral form)
in a care setting with residents, families, staff.
- Must be able to climb, bend, lift, stoop, kneel, crawl, push,
reach and carry, stand for extended periods of time and may be
required to move furniture.
- Ability to move housekeeping cart with cleaning equipment.
- Passion for caring for elderly.
Keywords: Five Star Quality Care, Inc., Trenton , Housekeeper, Other , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!