Print Shop Coordinator
Company: Capital Health
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Job ID #2510
- Reproduces printed or electronic materials pertaining to
priority of work, required documentation, work specifications and
- Selects equipment appropriate to the requested reproduction job
keeping in mind cost and efficiency.
- Uses other equipment such as drill press, paper cutter,
collator, jogger, binder, and glue pad unit to compliment the
finished product as needed.
- Maintains both hard and soft copy file for special and stock
form repetitive reproduction.
- Provides technical and operational instruction to other
material clerks and department representatives. Supervises and
reviews work activities of others in department to ensure work was
- Maintains printing supplies for use within the print shop.
Develops requisitions and reorder cards in accordance with
purchasing policies and procedures as needed.
- Assists in operations of self service mail room located at the
Fuld Campus. Sorts in-bound mail and prepares for out-bound for
sending to the main mailroom.
- Maintains the reproductions and reorder of hospital forms
maintained in the storerooms. Participates as an active member of
the forms management committee.
- Performs a variety of technical and clerical duties related to
print shop activities.
- Inspects, cleans, and performs necessary preventative
maintenance activities to ensure equipment is in good and safe
- Maintains print shop area in a clean and orderly fashion,
paying special attention to storage of flammable material.
- Maintains and prepares all records for in-house printed work
for departmental billing proposes. Maintains form mechanicals,
proofs, and electronic copies in a secure file for duplication
- Performs cycle counts of the physical inventory on a regular
schedule. Enters storeroom requisitions into the MMIS to provide
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Five or more years previous printing and or duplication
- Frequent physical demands include: Walking , Carry objects ,
Push/Pull , Twisting , Bending , Reaching forward , Reaching
overhead , Squat/kneel/crawl , Pinching/fine motor activities ,
Talk or Hear
- Occasional physical demands include: Sitting , Climbing (e.g.,
stairs or ladders) , Wrist position deviation , Keyboard
use/repetitive motion , Taste or Smell
- Continuous physical demands include: Standing
- Lifting Floor to Waist 35 lbs. Lifting Waist Level and Above 35
Keywords: Capital Health, Trenton , Print Shop Coordinator, Other , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!