Company: Life Time Fitness
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Life Time champions a healthy and happy life for its members. As
the nation's only Healthy Way of Life brand, Life Time delivers an
unmatched athletic resort experience and provides a comprehensive
healthy living, healthy aging and healthy entertainment experience
that goes well beyond fitness to encompass the entire spectrum of
daily life for individuals, couples and families of all ages.
In today's hustle and bustle lifestyle, convenience to fast
casual food service is appealing. At Life Time, members and guests
enjoy delicious food before or after their workout, relaxing
poolside or on the go at the service of our LifeCafe Team.
As part of our restaurant staff you'll work alongside
health-minded teammates in a fun and fast-paced environment,
proudly serving our members and guests industry-leading healthy
food options. Real Foods. Real Flavors. Really Tasty.
Join our LifeCafe Team in any of the following positions and
grow your service-oriented career into leadership opportunities. As
a Team Member, you are eligible for medical benefits, vacation pay,
retirement and discounts on Life Time products and services. All
Team Members receive a fully subsidized membership to all Life Time
The LifeCafe Supervisor oversees the daily shift operations in
the LifeCafe. They deliver a high-quality experience to the
members, and motivates staff to ensure excellent customer service.
The LifeCafe Supervisor monitors food quality and speed of service
ensuring a positive member experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages LifeCafe shift operations while making schedule
adjustments based on traffic flow
- Acts as daily shift leader by providing a high level of
customer and team support
- Ensures team members prepare menu items correctly and service
customers in a professional manner
- Provides promotion and disciplinary recommendations to the
- Manages light food prep responsibilities
- Responds to member questions, comments, and concerns
- 1 year of fast casual or full service restaurant
- CPR/AED certification required within the first 30 days of
- ServeSafe certification with the first 60 days of hire
- Ability to routinely and repetitively bend to lift more than 20
- Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the
Cafe for prolonged periods of time
- 1 to 2 years of supervisor or manager experience with a food
service or retail background in a high volume atmosphere
Keywords: Life Time Fitness, Trenton , LifeCafe Supervisor, Other , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!