Health Access Representative
Company: Capital Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Position #: 11464
- Obtains demographic, diagnosis, and insurance information on
each patient registration.
- Registers established goal of minimum required patients per
employee shift as measured by productivity reports.
- Presents forms and obtains signatures using approved
- Complies with department procedures and regulatory guidelines
for Medicare Secondary Payer, Advance Beneficiary Notice, Advance
Directives, and Patients Rights forms.
- Follows payer requirements for authorization,
pre-authorization, referrals, coordination of benefits forms, and
in-network verification according to department procedures and the
Insurance Card Database and Insurance Verification guidelines.
- Follows Financial Screening and Self Pay Procedure with regards
to referrals for Medicaid and Charity Care.
- Supports department performance improvement initiatives.
- Assists with data collection in support of quality performance
- Attends department meetings.
- Follows patient identification policy.
- Acts as a resource for Patient Access department.
- Acts as a liaison for physician office and ancillary
- High school diploma or GED.
One year experience in a healthcare setting or one year customer
Acquired knowledge of various areas within Health Access
Medical terminology and medical insurance knowledge
- Basic computer skills
- Frequent physical demands include: Sitting , Standing , Walking
, Wrist position deviation , Pinching/fine motor activities ,
Keyboard use/repetitive motion
Occasional physical demands include: Climbing (e.g., stairs or
ladders) , Carry objects , Push/Pull , Twisting , Bending ,
Reaching forward , Reaching overhead , Squat/kneel/crawl
Continuous physical demands include: Talk or Hear
Lifting Floor to Waist 15 lbs. Lifting Waist Level and Above 10
Keywords: Capital Health, Trenton , Health Access Representative, Other , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!