Mental Health Associate
Company: University of Pennsylvania Health System
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Penn Medicine Princeton Health is searching for a Mental Health
Associate for our Behavioral Health Wing 6.
The Mental Health Associate assists Registered Nurses in
providing direct psychiatric and medical care to patients. The
Mental Health Associate participates as a member of the treatment
team in creating and maintaining a safe and therapeutic milieu.
Some job functions and duties will include, but are not limited
- Assists nurses in the delivery of nursing care, such as
bathing, assisting with feeding, ambulating patients, collecting
urine samples, and taking vital signs.
- Performs transports as requested (of patients, medications,
supplies, and specimens).
- Performs behavioral observations, completes unit rounds,
checks, and monitors patients as assigned.
- Responsible for orienting patients to the unit, completing
patient searches, securing patient's valuables, and belongings at
admission and discharge.
- Assists in emergencies and codes according to established
Keywords: University of Pennsylvania Health System, Trenton , Mental Health Associate, Other , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!