Consultant - US
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Infosys is seeking Senior Consultant - Network. This role will
be a key player in the consulting and implementation team that
helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the
solution options, and makes recommendations. Key responsivities
include creating detailed design, architecture and process
artifacts and implementation of the deployment plan. This role will
also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing
value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet
the changing needs of the global landscape
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of is
Bridgewater, NJ or be willing to relocate to the area.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in Network Administration
(Design, Implementation, and configuration)
- Experience in LAN, WAN and Software-Defined (SDA/SDWAN/ACI)
- Experience in routing protocols and Switching protocols (EIGRP,
BGP and OSPF, STP, RSTP, etc.)
- ITIL Basics, CCNA certification, CCNP certified, CCIE
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management,
control, and monitoring of Network infrastructure
- Knowledge of maintenance windows and change control
- Experience with Monitor, troubleshoot, and escalate production
problems per operations processes, affecting the network
- Experience in training/coaching and assisting the team
- Participate in project/technology transition
- Experience in creating RCA
- Experience with creating/updating network documentations from
the existing/ planned infrastructure
- Good analytical, Planning, co-ordination and Communication
- Experience with project management
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting
environment that requires regular travel.
Job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for
extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by
telephone, email, or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services
and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems
and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients
through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise
with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of
change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to
deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight.
Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement
through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and
ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please
visit us at www.Infosys.com.
Keywords: Infosys, Trenton , Consultant - US, Other , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!