Registered Nurse - Unit Based Per Diem - Level II/Level III
Company: Capital Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Position #: 9576
- Unit Based Per Diem Registered Nurse
- Delivers quality care to patients through a team effort in
working with others through the nursing process of assessment,
diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Assures patient safety by executing appropriate policies.
- Uses considerable judgment in providing a wide variety of
- Works with other healthcare professionals, including case
managers, to optimize patient outcomes and customer
- Educates patients and the public about various medical
- Treats patients and helps in their rehabilitation; and provides
advice and emotional support to patients' families.
- Formulates and documents a discharge plan that maximizes the
patient's ability to continue with meaningful life activities.
Confers with treatment team regarding special needs of patient and
family upon discharge.
- Associates degree or graduation from an accredited school of
nursing. BSN preferred
- Two years experience in bedside, critical care nursing; Trauma
- Valid NJ RN License
- Level 2
- Minimum of 60 hours/6 week schedule.
- Minimum of 3 weekend shifts per schedule (equivalent of 36
- Holidays: 1 winter; 1 summer and 1 difficult to fill shift
- Level 3
- Minimum of 36 hours/6 week schedule
- Minimum of 2 weekend shifts (24 hours).
- Holidays: 1 winter; 1 summer and 1 difficult to fill
Keywords: Capital Health, Trenton , Registered Nurse - Unit Based Per Diem - Level II/Level III, Other , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!