Drug / Addictions Counselor
Company: CFG Health Network
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Responsible for the planning and delivery of addictions
counseling, education and support to inmates of a correctional
facility and promotes healthy lifestyles and choices.
- Provides drug and alcohol counseling to inmates.
- Provides education and support on the subject of
- Develops and distributes literature on addiction, healthy
lifestyles and healthy choices.
- Assists individuals to identify their need for treatment
- Assists inmates to meet requirements of the programs.
- Provides treatment referrals as required.
- Manages and administers the facility's drug and alcohol
- All other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess certification and/or license in drug/addictions
- Minimum 3 years experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel
objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and climb
or balance. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or
move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this
job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: CFG Health Network, Trenton , Drug / Addictions Counselor, Other , Somerville, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!