Pharmaceutical Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd Shift
Company: Catalent Pharma Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Catalent hires people with a passion to make a difference to the
health of millions of people globally. Your expertise, coupled with
Catalent's advanced technologies and collaboration with thousands
of innovative pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare companies,
will help bring life-enhancing products to the people you know and
love. Your talents, ideas and passion are essential to our mission;
to develop, manufacture and supply products that help people live
better, healthier lives. Interested in learning more about life at
Catalent? Start here
This position is assigned to 2nd shift with the following hours:
Monday - Friday from 3:00PM - 11:30PM.
This position contributes significantly to the successful timey
manufacture of experimental and cGMP clinical batches in the Pilot
Plant through the maintenance and repair of equipment on the shop
- Works on the repair and maintenance of process equipment in the
Pilot Plant and R&D areas.
- Exhibits technical breadth in electronics and electrical
controls, mechanisms, material handling, and facilities controls
including pneumatics and water systems.
- Oversee and assure the successful startup of new equipment,
readies the new equipment for validation.
- Ensures all equipment is maintained per SOPs and Planned
Maintenance (PM) schedules
- Interpret, evaluate, communicate and properly document the
results of repairs work e.g. Work Order reports
- Be an effective technical leader for designated areas of
- Interface with the engineers to ensure root cause analysis and
- Coordinate with R&D, Pilot Plant, QC, QA and other groups,
activities necessary to ensure project repair requirements are
- AAS preferred in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Technology with related science experience with 5 - 10 years'
experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
particularly in the manufacture or development of oral dosage forms
i.e. solutions, suspensions, microemulsions, tablets and capsules
- PLC and HMI Technology troubleshooting knowledge is
- Experience with GLATT and HME technology is highly desired
- Previous hands on experience with maintaining tablet presses,
compression machines and encapsulation machinery is preferred
- Knowledge and application of scientific principles and
techniques. Must be able to maintain and repair highly complex
equipment. Exposure to computer software associated with word
processing and spreadsheets a must.
- Mathematical and reasoning ability
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral diagram or schedule form
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet
- Excellent for Career Growth and Development at a growing
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K are all offered from day one
- 19 days of paid time off annually + 8 paid holidays
Leadership Competencies for Performance and Development
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career!
Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us
bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to
patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing
international company where employees work directly with pharma,
biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new
medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the
market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and
each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in
making a difference.
Catalent is committed to the health and safety of its employees,
visitors and the customers and patients we serve. As a result of
the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and
on-boarding processes to maintain everyone's safety. The Human
Resources teams will communicate all necessary safety processes and
procedures throughout each stage.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender
identity. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of
the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may
submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your
request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and
location to DisabilityAccommodations@catalent.com. This option is
reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a
disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S.
Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will
provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the
application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent
Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes
from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes
submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or
search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will
become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a
candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited
agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Keywords: Catalent Pharma Solutions, Inc., Trenton , Pharmaceutical Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd Shift, Other , Somerset, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!