Posted on: June 13, 2021
- Review monthly Benefits for L68 for accuracy, subject
adjustments for errors found
- Monitor CBAs to ensure benefits remit the correct payment
- Submit monthly payroll reclass to cost accounts
- Submit Annual Bonuses
- Reconcile accruals and deferrals
- Review P&L and investigate discrepancies
- Submit JEs for reclass for expenses, revenue, labor etc
- Prepare comment forms for variances
- Preclose with Managers to review their projects
- Meet with vendors to ensure all current expenses are captured
and accounted for
- Review Revenue for all projects
- Input Budgets in Anaplan
- Complete reforecasts to reflect working budgets
- Update New/Lost Jobs
ESC Portal Functions
- Request CERs and submit Equipment depreciation requests
- Set Up/Close new jobs, new clients (contract and tags) and
- Request new vehicles
- Fuel Cards and PINs
- Submit Access Requests for new employees
- Request Certificate of Insurances for clients
IT Portal Functions
- Order and upgrade phones; submit updates to change assigned
employees and business unit
- Order IT Devices: Laptops, printers etc.
- Day to Day Operations for current accounts ranging from payroll
to hiring/replacing current staff.
- Sell cross-sell different items to existing clients.
- Complete QC inspections and handle all work orders for
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3 or more years management experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Budgeting, expense control and scheduling experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and procedure manuals, and employee handbooks.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations.
Keywords: ABM, Trenton , Area Manager, Other , Piscataway, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!