Field Application Scientist - Greater Boston
Company: Repligen Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Field Application Scientist/Engineer
We are seeking a US based Field Application Scientist to
technically support the FlowVPE and FlowVPX product line in the US.
This individual will use their knowledge of downstream process
development, filtration, bioprocess manufacturing and GMP
manufacturing to support customers and our sales team in pre and
post sales opportunities. This may also include process integration
of systems to analytical tools, validation efforts, and supporting
engineering and process runs at customers.
The successful candidate will also work closely with Repligen
colleagues including Product Management, Sales Account Managers,
Quality Assurance, and Development Scientists and Engineers to
ensure our products continue to serve the evolving needs of our
customers in the bioprocessing industry.
This is a field based position requiring domestic and some
- Work in coordination with the Repligen Sales team and Product
Management to provide pre and post sales support to customers for
the FlowVPE and FlowVPX product line. This will include responding
to customer requests for technical support, giving technical
seminars, performing product demonstrations, providing
on-site/in-lab support, troubleshooting and assisting with the
execution of VOC. This also includes developing existing
applications to GMP adoption and potentially developing new
applications for the product line.
- Develop and execute project plans to meet customer wants and
needs using Repligen technologies
- Provide knowledge and customer feedback to Product Management
and R&D for the continuous improvement of Repligen
- Contribute to applications data and collateral generation.
- A Master's degree or higher in a scientific
(biology/biochemistry) or engineering (chemical) field
- 5+ years' experience working in a downstream discipline in a
development or manufacturing setting in the bioprocessing industry.
Working knowledge of cGMP requirements. Bonus if previous
experience includes development of large molecule therapeutics in
the biopharma industry or transfer of molecules to GMP
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal/written
communications skills and attention to detail are required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage yourself and work independently to achieve
- Ability to work well within a global, cross functional
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours to accommodate
- 50% domestic travel with limited international travel
Keywords: Repligen Corporation, Trenton , Field Application Scientist - Greater Boston, Other , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!