Company: Public Consulting Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector
solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that
partners with health, education, and human services agencies to
improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston,
Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60
offices worldwide. PCG's Education practice offers consulting
services and technology solutions that help schools, school
districts, and state education agencies/ministries of education to
promote student success, improve programs and processes, and
optimize financial resources. To learn more, visit http://www.publicconsultinggroup.com/education/.
- Lead an established professional services portfolio which
includes management of technology based platforms and revenue
services for the K12 Education sector.
- Develop and execute new growth strategies.
- Identify new sales opportunities and follow-up on sales
- Understand and be an expert in complex federal regulations and
- Analyze and interpret federal and state law and regulation
related to assigned business portfolio.
- Review and be expert in business operations for service and
- Independently manage complex projects, staff and tasks with
limited supervision while meeting and exceeding performance
- Develop and execute communication plans with clients, and
effectively facilitate client discussions.
- Effectively communicate with clients at senior leadership
- Identify and elicit requirements from key stakeholders in each
- Identify gaps and shortcomings, and determine necessary
- Plan and monitor ongoing project tasks.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to team members.
- Assess best practices and program risks.
- Lead proposal writing teams, including writing sections,
coordinating efforts, and preparing proposal submissions.
- Prepare other written reports and materials for clients.
- Manage daily project functions and client interaction.
- Systems perspective with proven experience in growing business,
developing talent, managing strategic clients, and leading high
- Strong quantitative skills and able to analyze and interpret
- Ability to research, analyze and interpret policy, legal briefs
- Able to work independently and consistently achieve excellent
- Able to work effectively with all members of project
- Outstanding oral and written presentation skills
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to successfully
identify new business opportunities and up-sell to existing
- Proficiency in assessing and managing budgets, contracts and
overall business risk.
- 10+ years professional experience with 5+ years at senior
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's strongly preferred.
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a
culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our
employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring
each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of
employment regarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion,
compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff,
company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational
programs are based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and
individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic
origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical,
mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil
union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military
service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic
information, family or parental status, or any other status
protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate
discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we
can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including
health, education, technology and human services industries,
Keywords: Public Consulting Group, Trenton , Senior Consultant, Other , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!