Thermal Plant Operator - Night Shift - $500 Sign On Bonus
Company: Harsco Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Clean Earth, our name is our mission. Join our team dedicated
to keeping contaminated materials and hazardous waste out of our
water supply and landfills. We are a leading supplier of a sweeping
environmental solutions to government, manufacturing, retail,
hospitals, and consumers with over 60 locations spanning the
As Thermal Plant Operator, you will play a key role in managing
facility performance by using specialized computer software that
includes both automated and manual controls. This position requires
constant monitoring of complex data displayed on dual computer
screens and requires continuous process modifications to maintain
optimal performance and full compliance with operating permit
requirements. You'll also conduct and document pre-shift
inspections of facility equipment, document operating conditions
and you'll assist with minor maintenance and repairs.
While you will have regular assigned work hours, this role
requires the ability to work variable hours that may include
overtime, alternate shifts, and weekends.
Our qualified candidate must have a high school diploma or GED
with 2+ years of experience performing equipment
troubleshooting/repair of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic,
pneumatic and/or combustion systems.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Experience operating and monitoring computerized plant
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Teams,
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division, and percentages).
- Ability to constantly monitor complex digitalized data on a
computer screen for extended periods of time.
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Must be dependable, conscientiousness, detail-oriented, and
have a safety-first attitude.
- Ability to deal politely and professionally with customers
- Experience using basic hand tools and/or power tools to assist
with completing repairs.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting mechanical and electrical
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and
- Knowledge of equipment inspection, preventative maintenance,
and cleaning standards.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, manuals, and
- Willingness and ability to wear company-issued personal
protection equipment including eye protection, foot protection,
hard hat, etc.
If you meet the basic requirements and have the gumption to
learn the rest, apply today!
We offer competitive benefits, includinghealth, dental and
vision insurance, life insurance and disability plans, as well as a
401k with company matching.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or
genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.
If you have a difficulty applying for any job posted on Harsco
Clean Earth's website because a disability prevents you from using
the online system, Clean Earth offers the following alternate
application procedure: Jennifer Moreno, HR Specialist at
215-734-1400 x 1247 and Clean Earth will arrange for an alternate
method of applying and will consider your application together with
all other applications received for the job. Please call only for
Keywords: Harsco Corporation, Trenton , Thermal Plant Operator - Night Shift - $500 Sign On Bonus, Other , Morrisville, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!